1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any way to remove consumercomplaints.in from google result

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rarnet, Jan 19, 2010.

is there any way remove consumercomplaints.in from google result.
    some one is writing bad about my site in consumercomplaints.in.
    if i type my url in google the first result in google was the complaints about my site. so is there any way remove this fake complains url from google result page.
    SEMrush

rarnet, Jan 19, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you can't remove someone else's URL from Google results. If someone is writing bad about your site then you should try to contact that person and address his complaints. If you do so, he will take back his complaints.

On the other hand, if he is your competitor and is doing so just to malign your name then you can either ask the owner of the website to remove it or forget about it because Google can't help you.

shailendra, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  3. sof_venkat

sof_venkat Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi I made a complaint with consumer complains , Now I want to take back this. Please let me know How do I do this..
    I want to remove it in consumercomplaints.in.

How will I take back my complaints in consumercomplaints.in. Is there any form to fillied? or just a mail is enough for that

sof_venkat, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  4. srioptim

srioptim Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you want to remove the consumer complaints from google listing you have concentrate in Online Reputation Management.then it wil drop to third or fourth page

srioptim, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  5. Devaguptam

Devaguptam Peon

Best Answers:
    Well my suggestion would be create some content on highly ranked forums and web2.0 sites. Makesure the content you post starts with your website name.

This will help to some extent by putting the high PR webpages you create about your website popup before other results. Be carefull that you are not spaming every forum you find as your website can be ranked down for spaming. Pick you options carefully which have some relavence to your website

Devaguptam, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  6. tonygol

tonygol Member

Best Answers:
    You can't remove it but you can fight it. Look up reputation management.

tonygol, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  7. ashwin-webcrea

ashwin-webcrea Member

Best Answers:
    hi i can remove the complaints from consumercomplaints.in for more details visit complaintsremoval.in.You can Call me on 91–8884570439 for more details

ashwin-webcrea, Aug 29, 2016 IP