1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any way to add unique content to Amazon product pages?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by meditang, Oct 11, 2006.

I have made an Niche Amazon store in a subdirectory using the ASM script available at freekrai.net

So far I have earned $25 in 3 months.
    But Google has put many of the pages in the supplemental results or has not indexed them at all.
    At yahoo, they come up with dozens of similar looking pages.

Is there any way to add unique content to these pages?
    Will this be of SEO value?

meditang, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  2. jazzylee77

jazzylee77 Peon

Best Answers:
    The only thing I've done in an attempt for uniques content is too include random things with a php includes. Basically I create a text file where each line is different HTML content. A script randomly pulls a line from that text file.

I would like to learn how to adjust that so I can write for specific product pages generated.

In plain English: If address contains super-productX then include super-productX-info.php

But each page would have a long set of if then statements to check...a database solution would be faster.

This would be a useful script idea. A sort of CMS where you could write things to be included in specific dynamic URLS. A way to add unique content to any script.

I suggest I get a free copy if anyone takes the idea up! :)

jazzylee77, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  3. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How popular is your website and the existing pages that were there before you added the Amazon store to your website? If the main pages were not in supplemental results, and had unique content, I think you should work on getting more links to those pages and build Google PR. Also, add adsense on your pages.. it might help you get out of the supplemental pages.

Also, as jazzylee77 mentioned, try to add some include files filled with content, maybe some RSS feed which regularly updates or changes. It should also help.

rosiee007, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  4. meditang

meditang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was trying to get content from RSS feeds, but could not get it to work.

I already run adsense on them, that doesn't seem to help much.
    May be I should work on getting more links

meditang, Oct 11, 2006 IP