1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any viability of using a 150x SD/IO card with New 4GB / Vista-U laptop?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by abrandt, Oct 3, 2007.

Hello Members:

(RE: MS Vista Ultimate and PC laptop hardware: If I have posted this inquiry in an incorrect category, please forgive and feel free to move it to the right section.)

I purchased a Toshiba A205-S4629 Satellite laptop (from Best Buy) which I've upgraded to 4GB RAM.

I have been unable to acquire an AUTHORITATIVE answer to any of the (3) questions from Toshiba customer service or tech support for weeks, even upon escalation requests from the Best Buy Executive Resolution dept :eek: :

• 1. Is there any performance VIABILITY to utilizing a 150x SD/IO card with a 4GB RAM A205-S4629 Satellite laptop?
    If YES - please detail specific application(s)​

• Does the A205 USB bridge circuit present a bottleneck limiting the throughput speed of 150x SD card?

• Does any one A205 compliant flash memory format provide higher performance than any other?

Any definitive, detailed and documented responses would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for a prompt response,

Alan

abrandt, Oct 3, 2007 IP