1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any tricks for finding the owner of a PBN?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mikebvm, Feb 15, 2018.

I've seen some of my competitors do some great PBN campaigns (at least majestic.com think they're great campaigns) but obviously it is tough to tell who owns the PBN so I can reach out to the same vendors. I'm pretty sure they're paid PBNs (as opposed to the competitors owning them) because other sites are on them. Anyone know any tricks to tracking that back to the vendor who owns it? Domain whois was a dead end. Contact form on the site didn't help.

mikebvm, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you are able to find the owner of a PBN then the owner is not doing a very good job of hiding their footprints. Keep that in mind.

However, if you ask around to various SEO's you may be able to use their services, which they almost certainly have at least one PBN.

usasportstraining, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Contact one of the companies they promote and ask to be put in touch.

sarahk, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  4. spiritfly

spiritfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try sending an email to the email of the WHOIS even if it has privacy enabled. Most of the privacy services forward the email to the registrant.

Also you should look for contact forms on the website. If the owner has built his PBN right, he should be able to receive that message from the contact form.

spiritfly, Jun 20, 2018 IP