1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Tips Or Suggestion For My Site Is Welcome

Discussion in 'SEO' started by kingofking, Feb 13, 2013.

Generally, I flip domains for profit and i decided to try my luck in creating a site and try my seo work on that. I created the site - vsfanpage.com and also I have done some SEO works. Now, its on page #1 for the keyword "victorias secret fan page" just after the victorias secret facebook page. Is this good?

I am looking forward for more and more organic traffic. Any suggestion on improving the site with respect to search engines?

Also i have redirected my naked domain to www.domain name. will this hit the seo work anyway? should i take care of something like i need to build backlinks only for naked domain or www.domainname?

kingofking, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. khan.anzer

khan.anzer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The content and presentation is really good and pink background suits it all. However, i still feel you can do some experiment with the layout of the design. Content is no doubt the king, but content plus a solid design can do wonders. Plus, there should be more subsections to offer variety.

Also, www name is far more convenient for SEO, so it will have an impact but a positive one. Try building backlinks for domainname now. Remember, regardless of the URL,your site should load and redirect when required.

khan.anzer, Mar 3, 2013 IP