1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any tips and tricks for keyword targeting with forums?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Svoboda, Jun 19, 2017.

I've been out of the game for awhile and have recently started a new forum using Xenforo. Obviously the goal is to get on the first page (and #1 eventually) in my desired keyword. There are some complaints on the Xenforo forums about SEO being difficult so is there much that can be done outside of just creating content and letting that propel the site?

Keyword I'd like to be #1 in is "NBA Goat" and my site is nbagoat.com. Any insights would be much appreciated. I've done most of the easy stuff --created Webmaster Tools account, submitted sitemap, etc.

Svoboda, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  2. Parkert

Parkert Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Google index is 32, the engagement looks good. You've Installed SSL and Updated Google Crawlers, all great SEO tactics. Have you cited your site locally? Meaning address, location, for business? This helps with local seo and helps get on the first page for local queries.

Looks like you know what you're doing. :)

Google is focussed more on User Intent rather than how many times your keywords are crawled. Meaning, how well does your content match up and answer the question being asked in the query? By taking your keywords and building your content around providing answers and added value that's what will explode your site.

Use Tools Like:
    Question Samurai
    Ubersuggest.io
    Keywordtool.io
    Google.com/trends

These tools allow you to gather useful content to what people are actually searching for online:
    Some quick ones I found-
    1 what does goat stand for in nba
    2 what does nba goat mean
    3 what is goat in nba
    4 what is goat mean in nba
    5 who is the nba goat

Stay Current too!
    Also, Gain Authoritative Backlinks from NBA.com or Other huge NBA websites, if you can get them to link to your content. WOAH!

Social Bookmarking will help: Set up a Gravatar From Gravatar.com, Include your website and professional email. Each time you comment on other websites your website and email will be crawled as a link back to your site. :)

Sound good?
    Kobe Hitting 60 though, come on! KOOOOBEEEE...

Parkert, Jun 21, 2017 IP