1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Success Stories Marketing via Myspace, orkut, youtube or facebook? Please help

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by rajanforums, Mar 13, 2008.

Hi,
    I am shifting to media related blogs creation. So I need traffic from Community sites like myspace, orkut , Facebook, youtube, etc.

I bought some Myspace bulletins here but had no success with them. I have not tried with orkut. I got some targeted traffic from Facebook. But still these are very low in numbers compared to traffic from google.

But I need traffic from community sites. Has anyone here have any success with such sites? What amount of traffic can be got from such sites mainly myspace, facebook and youtube.

If any one have experience with these sites, please provide me with some basic tips and their potential as a traffic source.

Please help me in this regard

Thanks

rajanforums, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  2. iaria

iaria Peon

Best Answers:
    I hated myspace since the first time I saw it.
    But I know that some people with myspace templates had big success.
    Then I've heard about some who run bots on myspace and get lot of traffic.

iaria, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  3. rajanforums

rajanforums Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips. But I am not looking for any bot traffic. I need real people traffic who will be interested in my site. Myspace templates is a new thing to me. I have not heard about it before. Will study about that, thanks.

rajanforums, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  4. Stas

Stas Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get facebook traffic in a few different ways:

1. Advertise on facebook applications (the fastest growing segment of facebook) through a facebook specific ad network.

2. Advertise on facebook itself

3. Create a group on facebook to drive traffic to your site(s)

4. A combination of the above.

If you need a hand with #1, feel free to get in touch - I'm happy to help.

Cheers,
    Stas

Stas, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  5. ApplicationEmpire

ApplicationEmpire Banned

Best Answers:
    Another great way to earn from social networks is with applications! Check out Apps-R-Us for turnkey social network applications! (http://www.Apps-R-Us.com) We also do custom work, monetization, and design.

We've got everything you need to launch a successful application and start earning way more then you do from your websites.

Check us out. :)

ApplicationEmpire, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  6. ApplicationEmpire

ApplicationEmpire Banned

Best Answers:
    I forgot to mention that apps are also a great way to drive traffic to your site! Just throw a link or two in and you're good to go.

I'm sure we have something that could be easily customized and would work for you! :D

ApplicationEmpire, Mar 13, 2008 IP