1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any service/website like that ?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by deriklogov, Oct 29, 2015.

I was wondering if there any sites when you can get paid support for specific question like php programming , for example during php programming it happens that i have some questions from time to time and its nice to get fast answers when i need it and i dont mind to pay for it, lets say $1 question, i would pay $20 for 20 questions instead of spending half of day looking for answers online and after i am finding those answers i understand that some one who know it will take seconds to answer it. Any one notice similar services ?

deriklogov, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Not quite, but perhaps expertsexchange.com might work?

PoPSiCLe, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  3. deriklogov

deriklogov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mean expertexchange is still a more like a forum , you can post a question there and wait a week or if you more like you will get answer sooner . The one i am talking about its more like live chat or at least some one who actually getting paid for to answer so the answer should come instant or in the next 5 minutes

deriklogov, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So... You want a website where people are working 24/7 to answer any question (or even just code-related questions) within 5-10 minutes? For $1 a question? Good luck with that.

PoPSiCLe, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
  6. hostingv

hostingv Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe, search for the solution instead of asking because this will help you in understanding the language. Spoon feeding can be disaster for your future.

Thomas alva edison knows 1000 ways , how bulb can not be created before creating the bulb we use.

hostingv, Nov 25, 2015 IP