1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Seo Techinque to reach 10k per day?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Quikrinfo, Sep 11, 2014.

I am starting Vahaninfo.com new automotive Classified website in india Please suggest how can i reach 10k visitor per day by doing seo myself & how much time required to reach the same.

Quikrinfo, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    10k per day?!? You should be kidding... For such a website it would be hard to get 1k per month........ You need UNIQUE content, amazing design, good domain name...

patco, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  3. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree the comment on my top. but you can increase your traffic through social medias.
    My best source of traffic is facebook.
    I just want to share to you the tricks I did.
    First create a group related to your topics and add all your friend through "auto add script".(you can search it to google) pinned your post there..
    My second top traffic source is linkedin. You can join groups with many members, you can post your article there. Note: content is king to make success.

weakpa2, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  4. Jennifer Hutson

Jennifer Hutson Member

Best Answers:
    That's highly dependent on the amount of searches your keywords are getting. 10k per day is very high. You'd also need a lot of unique content. Good SERPs is what will bring you the most traffic. If your keywords have a high amount of searches, and high competition for ranking, it might take a while to see that kind of traffic - again, only if the niche has a high volume of searches across multiple keywords and/or you start bringing in a huge amount of traffic from social media, which I also find highly unlikely.

How good are you at SEO? Have you ever done it before? If not, I'd recommend hiring someone to do it for you. Classifieds sites are really hard to rank and if you've never done something like that before, the odds of you getting the site sandboxed are pretty high.

How much research have you done on ranking a classifieds site? It's a lot more work than you think, especially doing SEO by yourself.

Jennifer Hutson, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  5. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting 10k visitors a day will be a really tough job. Start with a target of 1k. Do on page and off page (relevant and high quality) optimization and promote your site on different social media platforms.

rankwatch.com, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  6. Quikrinfo

Quikrinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes i have target a traffic of 1 k per day for this month & 10 k visitor within next 3 months.
    Let see what will happen..

I am ready to devote time as much as required .

thanks

Quikrinfo, Sep 11, 2014 IP