1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any SEO/keyword density firms out there worth the $?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by seant, Dec 15, 2005.

Are all of those content and seo firms scams? Are there any legitimate sites/people that know a ton about SEO and can help you get your site doing better for some keywords?

Thanks!

seant, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  2. TLN

TLN Peon

Best Answers:
    I will get your site top10 in google within 3 months. This is guaranteed .
    I will give you the main keywords of "agsbe" "trw5" "yeye89e" i will have you top10 with these.
    I charge $1200/month, pm me if your interested. Ty

TLN, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  3. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are plenty of people that can. Noone can guarantee results but anyone good can show you some of their rankings and how they got them. It all depends what you are spending really.

Design Agent, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  4. dave487

dave487 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would post the keywords you want to rank for, the url and your budget and people here can let you know how long it will take to get to position x and how much it will cost.

Once you know what people here think then you can start considering who to hire.

Few (if any) people can guarantee rankings for competitive keywords so don't hire somebody who says they can.

dave487, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  5. TLN

TLN Peon

Best Answers:
    Also dont hire someone from a forum like this lmao. Go to a respectable SEO firm. Looking round forums for cheap deals wont get you anywhere, except maybe a cheap noob like dave487, who couldnt even ranktop10 even if his life depends on it.

TLN, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  6. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    Disagree, many of the best seos post in forums or get their business directly or indirectly through forums. The trick is finding people with some common sense, real skills and is not just a good talker.

Design Agent, Dec 16, 2005 IP
  7. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    If you really want to use an seo firm I'd ask for opinions on the forum and expect to spend upwards of $1,500 a month for the use of a semi-decent firm depending on the level of competition in the market you are aining to do well in.

SEbasic, Dec 16, 2005 IP
  8. HN Will

HN Will Guest

Best Answers:
    Keyword density firm......Ahh - the good ol days.

I'm part of an SEO firm and we charge per "job" or "process" as we inform the client exactly what techniques we're using to boost the rankings. Blogging, rss, article submissions, press releases, etc.. are standard, effective, and cheap. The art comes into the on-site SEO and outbound-linking - along with the ILB campaigning, of course, which is where the real work is....

The best SEOs will simply give your site high PR IBLs from dozens of content-related site they have hosted around the world, along with all the standard SEO work, which they outsource themselves.

If anyone is interested in pro SEO services, or getting a SEO job, please PM me, but we give most of our SEO advice and tips away for free. If its kw density opt. your after, which is still quite effective for a number of SEs, check out the link in my sig.

Cheers all,
    ~HN Will

HN Will, Dec 16, 2005 IP
  9. dave487

dave487 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bit out of order TLN, check out my ranking before posting next time

dave487, Dec 16, 2005 IP
  10. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Dave, don't take it personally.

Lots of us here have good rankings.

SEbasic, Dec 16, 2005 IP
  11. Sharpseo

Sharpseo Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with finding a good SEO firm is this: If they are good, it's very likely that they can make more money working on sites of their own than for clients. To justify working for a client, the pay has to be very good.

At first I focused on SEO consulting, and it was pretty good part-time money. But finding, and dealing with clients is a pain in the ass. Frequently they don't appreciate what you've done for them, or think it's worth the money.

Sharpseo, Dec 16, 2005 IP
  12. TLN

TLN Peon

Best Answers:
    Boat insurance...Wow such a searched term....So much competition...Must be so hard to rank1 for that.

TLN, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  13. Sharpseo

Sharpseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I imagine that "Boat Insurance" is quite a competetive term, actually. All the big insurers offer it, so people like AllState have pages devoted to it. I assume you were attempting to be sarcastic with.....all......the......dramatic....periods.......

Sharpseo, Dec 18, 2005 IP
  14. seo_expert

seo_expert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    look around in the forum and you will definitely be able to find a good SEO firm or may be someone will give you a good referral.

I really trust Forums and are a good venue for business and knowledge.

seo_expert, Dec 18, 2005 IP