1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any review for entropay.com Virtual visa card ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Ilyes, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Just need it

Just need it Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats for you got it back :D
    And what are the RBI guidelines for entropay ? never heard about it. I think there is one for paypal only.

Just need it, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  2. chetanbhasin

chetanbhasin Peon

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine did, and it was working fine!

chetanbhasin, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  3. chetanbhasin

chetanbhasin Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a platinum Visa debit card of ICICI with net banking facility. It works almost everywhere I need to use it. Plus once I have used it to verify my Paypal as well.
    Do you think there still might be any need for me to use Entropay?

4. MasterwebX

MasterwebX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My very best recommendation: DON'T USE ENTROPAY!!!! THE ARE SCAMMERS!

If you stay in Europe or USA they are more careful to do some, as they know you can go to court. But if you stay outside, if they can do some, the will do. Thats why some people has problems and some not.

Sorry, I have same bad cases before. I open a account, everything ok. Sending passport copy, proof of stay. I funding my card...I never got it...they close my account!
    Lucky, I contact my CC Issuer and take my money back (but it was a bigger work to do this)

Look for other solutions. They are many other card issuers more trustful and cheaper

MasterwebX, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  5. chetanbhasin

chetanbhasin Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the other similar service that you would recommend?

6. MasterwebX

MasterwebX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry I'm new and the clever restrictions don't allowed me to post links.

But check out some bigger services in google. Things like Ebay offers own Visacards, Fiverr offers (and its easy to apply and get it), Skrill has their own. If you selling some online and you have a online payment provider, some has own cards.

But everytime it depends on, where you live. Some services don't take you if you not in USA or Europe.

MasterwebX, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  7. DavidKl

DavidKl Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used Entropay for a few months. At the begging it works as expected but found soon some irregularities. Some orders which I had paid with the VCC had been canceled (product no longer available), the money had not been booked out but entropay refused to release to money to do a new purchase. It took me a month and considerable effort to get my money back from entropay.
    The second issue occured just a few days back, I found a transaction on my credit card which I did not recognize. I contacted EntroPay which stated they cannot help me and to contact the seller (I did not buy anything). When I logged next into my account, my balance was set to 0,00 € and all statements for previous payments (including the suspicious transaction) were gone. No money, no proof for the suspicious payment.

DavidKl, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  8. MechanicWeb-shoss

MechanicWeb-shoss Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact me if you need help regarding credit cards.

MechanicWeb-shoss, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  9. wanalainde

wanalainde Peon

Best Answers:
    Entropay is one bunch of money freaks.
    The only thing they want to do is to close your account and strike the money.
    I had an email. they said there was a transaction from a not verified bank account. I can tell you: There wasn't!
    They treathened to close my account.
    This is the main purpose of this company: They just take your money with fictional reasons!

I have read more reviews where people just lost there money and never got it back!

wanalainde, Sep 11, 2018 IP
  10. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    Good enough safe and fast service. There is one drawback in my opinion. The tax for downloading your EntroPay from a personal credit / debit card is 4.95% of the total amount, which may be slightly higher than people expected from such a service.

Orol, Sep 11, 2018 IP