1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Quality Pop Under network? (No Scareware or NSFW ads)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BetaX, Apr 21, 2018.

Hello friends, i'm looking for advise from publishers who use pop under networks. My question is: from the ones you use/d which ones have quality ads? I mean non-adult pop unders, safe for kids and work and no "OMG your PC is infected click here to clean it" scareware bulls**t.

Good CPM is important but if ads are bad i would never put them up. So what can you recommend to me with that in mind?

Thanks in advance.

BetaX, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  2. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are NOT going to find what you looking for. The pop ads market is reserved for those type of ads, the ones you don't want.

bale, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  3. BetaX

BetaX Member

Best Answers:
    That sucks, which networks have you used?

BetaX, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  4. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm with popads for a few years. They might not have the best cpm but payments are always on time and they do a good job filtering bad advertisers.
    Been using propellerads but late payments and bad support not worth the higher cpm I was getting.

This is just my experience.

bale, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  5. Victor_999

Victor_999 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to work via Adspyglass, they work with dozen good networks. They've started SSP just a week ago. You may select aggressive or clean feeds. Moreover, they check all networks feeds with AdsExplorer everyday.

Victor_999, Apr 24, 2018 IP
  6. Noah Theodor

Noah Theodor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    #BetaX
    Adspyglass is a an option, however, as they are just a mediator, there will always be the risk of discrepancies. You could try them and also, try to work directly with an ad network.
    What kind of traffic do you have more (desktop, mobile) and what is your main GEO ?
    Have you considered to try Popcash ? I am still working with them, mostly because they have a very good reputation and the payments are always on time. They also changed their user panel and this helps me a lot in the browsing area like finding a website faster and also in generating reports.
    The ads are clean, you can select to avoid the software promoting ads (mostly here are the bad ones like Scareware). You can also avoid the ads with sound, adult and gambling.

I am also drifting away from Propeller.

Noah Theodor, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  7. likesme

likesme Peon

Best Answers:
    idk but i hope this will help u
    https://wordpress.com/post/tohfatube.wordpress.com/44

likesme, Apr 29, 2018 IP
  8. Julia AdSpyglass

Julia AdSpyglass Peon

Best Answers:
    You can disable aggressive advertising in the ad network’s accounts directly or ask the support manager of the corresponding ad network to disable it for you.

Julia AdSpyglass, May 16, 2018 IP