1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any PG Tips tea drinkers out there?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Jul 14, 2017.

My wife and I have been loyal PG Tips tea drinkers for years. We used to have to buy it from Import stores, but now buy them online, most times from UK vendors. That latest batch of tea bags that we received taste different (I can only describe it as more "floral") and we are not liking it at all. The packages were all sealed, etc., so we are worried that they may have changed their recipe/formula for the tea thereby resulting in a different taste. Or, maybe we just got a weird batch from a new vendor. Anyone have any insight into this issue?

jrbiz, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  2. kurusch

kurusch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a Brit I'd be very surprised if PG Tips was altered in any way............it's far too popular here.............and personally I drink only Earl Grey, specifically Empress Grey from Marks and Spencers.........

kurusch, Jul 16, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. I kind of feel the same way and hope that we are both right (that PG Tips would not change.) My hope is that the vendor we bought it from stored it next to some aromatic tea that infused the PG Tips. We are trying a sample from another vendor to test this out.

BTW, I dislike Earl Grey due to the cammomille in it. Tastes like soap to me. :)

jrbiz, Jul 17, 2017 IP