1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Pakistani Recieving PayPal Payments Via Payoneer Card?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by zary2006, Oct 24, 2011.

1. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Not spamming, just visiting DP forum after a few weeks. The method you mentioned has a lot of risk as you mentioned because they might my account for accessing outside malaysia or something like that....so I was wondering..is there any other method like 2checkout for recieving PayPal payments? into any third party payment solution? I can not get 2checkout because I do not have a website..I am just an article writer... :( can anyone help me?
    Thanks...

zary2006, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  2. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are 100% right, do you know??? When You getting Payments in Paypal by Fake Country, PayPal lets you accepting the $$$, but when you try to spend a single $. You account got limited.

Tushavi, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  3. Ramzukhan

Ramzukhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Salam, just buy HMA to hid your IP, get a master card from payoneer create your paypal account verify with payoneer if you create Canada or use paypal account then always use that country ip to open paypal. it will work fine. i am using this from 2 years.

Ramzukhan, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  4. Ramzukhan

Ramzukhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    and i am using fake info from Canada :p just take care of your ip when go to login into paypal.

Ramzukhan, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  5. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i m receiving money from paypal to my Payoneer using US Payment Service....

razashah, Aug 31, 2013 IP