1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any other recommendations for Ad Networks

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Josh Hughbanks, Apr 6, 2018.

Currently my network of sites generates around 6.5 million adviews per month. All related to celebrity news. They are "fansites" so we border on the edge of what some ad companies would consider "acceptable" due to the use of unauthorized images and/or scraped content.

Google was happy to have us for 5 years until some "invalid" traffic made our account unusable. I should have had domain protection turned on, sadly I did not and my adcode was being used on pages not approved by me.

For the last couple years we've been using BuySellAds Unreserved program, Sovrn & Media.net, but all have their issues. Sovrn is the best paying but they have a horrible fill rate. Media.net is the worst cpm wise and BSA unreserved is almost as bad after a slow decline.

I could definitely use an active Adsense account to run my sites through... or preferably an alternative that pays .10 CPM+ (prefer .15+)

BTW I am ONLY looking for legitimate ad companies. NO POPUPS, NO VIRUS PUSHERS, ETC.

Josh Hughbanks, Apr 6, 2018 IP
  2. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I send you a PM :)

ZoC, Apr 7, 2018 IP
  3. Elias Zekria

Elias Zekria Member

Best Answers:
    We have a demand for your traffic at Fidelity Media (https://fidelity-media.com/). We do not provide 100% fill rate but you can easily integrate our codes with other ad networks. We also have a new service to help publishers implement header bidding thus increasing the reveneue from existing ad providers - https://headbidder.net/
    Give it a try. You can reach our support team at

Elias Zekria, Apr 25, 2018 IP
  4. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Give Adhitz a try. Their CPC rates are pretty good and they pay via Paypal. New ownership as of Dec 2017.

FindMyDIY, May 1, 2018 IP
  5. Julia AdSpyglass

Julia AdSpyglass Peon

Best Answers:
    From what countries do you get traffic? It makes a big difference.
    For example for the USA AdsTerra offers CPM ~$0.11 and AdCash for Germany ~ $0.13
    These rates are constantly changing of course, it all depends on the current offers of networks.

Julia AdSpyglass, May 7, 2018 IP
  6. adnet

adnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try adglance

adnet, May 31, 2018 IP