1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any other Python/Django programmers here?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by scott_r, Apr 25, 2015.

I'm bummed there's no sub-section on this forum for us! Django and Rails are comparable in feature set and have been around for about the same time. Not to mention, Python is just a fine scripting language.

For those of you around here, what tools do you find indispensable in your work? And who has made the switch to Python 3 yet?

I personally use iPython and pyCharm as my primary programming tools.
    Django, dateutil, Peewee are a few libraries I use all the time.

scott_r, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  2. EricBruggema

EricBruggema Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used Python for programming on the RPI (for using the camera) and liked it! but there is not a real big community to go to for help... i think the main problem is populairity, and that is the reason lots of programming parts of forums don't have a PY section... same counts for so many other good programming languages.. In compare to PHP, python is not even close to the number of scripters/programmers that are working with PHP or PHP releated frameworks...

EricBruggema, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  3. essabiri ayoub

essabiri ayoub Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what is gjando

essabiri ayoub, May 16, 2015 IP