1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any one who is using PHPLD version 5.0

Discussion in 'Directories' started by green789, Dec 26, 2012.

Hello,

Any one who has using phpld version 5 script for directories, kindly comment about the updated script and also list their directories in the reply. Bec i personally feel hard to configure and not user friendly.

green789, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  2. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's still a baby. :) It's been out for a month, and we have a lot more coming. If you are happy with your 4.2.2, by all means keep using it as you have but expect a LOT more 5 improvements coming soon.

That said, we have hundreds of people using 5 now, and if have a problem, feel free to let us know, especially on our forums. We have no less than 2 developers improving on the script every week day.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    dvduval, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  3. Forumdirectory

Forumdirectory Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i installed phpld5,then i deleted it at once.
    Many bug!

Forumdirectory, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  4. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeap PHPLD v5 is going to be a nice piece of software. But right now there are so many bugs in it it's not worth using. It should still be in beta mode, not a full release. However v4.2.2 works great without a doubt. But if you want v5 there is still plenty of time for the software to be developed before real site usage.

Guardian, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  5. amiman

amiman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PHPLD5 is an excellent script bat as stated above needs more work yet. I changed one of my sites to a directory in the last couple of week and used 4.2.2 more stable and easily configured.

amiman, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  6. radardirectory

radardirectory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have recently installed PHPLD 5.0 there are a lot of bugs, but it has a more modern style, and there are a lot of functions.

radardirectory, Jan 23, 2013 IP