1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any one tried Phpcow?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by icare, Jan 8, 2006.

1. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you are not on a VPS? Inmotion has VPS's as the largest offering that i can see. VPS are crap. Grammatical errors shouldn't be causing loads for sure. and 279$/Mo for what server config BTW. We know one p4 3Ghz, 1.2Gig RAM server runs a 15000+ articles site with more than 15,000 visitors per day (webalizer) without any issues when they failed with Servint which oike your host said the same thing as they had no clue of how to really tune servers.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  2. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    Its strange that you have only posted in this thread......you look like another PHPCOW troll, especially when you take into consideration the creepy, accusiatory, and rude email you sent me on top of your post.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that I'm not on a VPS, I didn't start my site yesterday. InMotion does offer Dedicated, and will soon offer Colocated, they just don't list them on their site....you have to ask about it.

Also, nice job of twisting words, "grammatical errors" are one of several issues......one issues that along with several others, including incredibly rude and creepy people, that have added up to a really bad, and expensive, experience.

If you want to post your thoughts, thats fine, but stop with the attacks in emails, and check your facts, you aren't doing people here a service.....if you look around the web, you'll find a lot of people who have ahd problems like me, and strangely, you'll also find people like you, most who probably work for PHP Cow attacking them and posting crap in defense of PHPCOW

Capper, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  3. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, i'm going to go out on a limb, judging by your brutalization of the English language, and you posting habit and accuse you of being either George, Andy, or Joseph from PHPCOW........you've not posted in this thread before today, or this forum for that matter, you are using the same poor English they do, say the exact same things they say......
    Its really too bad you guys don't spend as much time working on your software as you do trolling forums lying about your service, changing peoples posts, and trying to intimidate users.

Capper, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  4. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    Well to conclude from your stupidity:

(1) Your host will always blame the program becuase they are hosting partners of the competing product from inetrspire who have 10-15 sites listed out of which 5 didn't take off.

(2) You have enough free time to keep talking crap all around net. For certain class of people no service provider can ever satisfy

(3) You are just looking for excuse as you neither know server administration nor do you have any clue of what you are talking.

(4) You may not have started hosting yesterday but for sure you know nothing. We say this from experience of hosting more than 400 high traffic sites and managing servers for clients.

(5) You are one of the biggest liars going by how you disown your own posts. C/mon even a new born would never believe your crap when you say that you never posted what you posted. Grow up kid.

(6) We are not PHPCow. Hit the AIM if you do not believe.

(7) Stop lying. It does no good to you.

(8) Oh yeah your host must have done something special for you when they have nothing on their site which mentions they have dedicated as one of offerings.

As for english, personally i am educated from one of the prestigious schools/colleges of world. I know you can never take anything true (going by the crap that you talk and your mind is absolutely riddled by your own stupidity) ... google Loyola on and that's where i have been when you were still not born.

As i said, grow up kid. If you are serious hit the AIM and i'll let you know how sensible clients (and not someone who has ambitions of competing with anandtech in content but have no expertise) have paid 2100 - 8000 $ for their sites based on phpcow. And believe me even the smallest client (in terms of budget for site) is sensible than you as none argued for sake of arguing even after paying 8000$. hope this doesn't give you a heart attack.

Hit the AIM or respond on mail. BTW, you will not take it but I am not PHPCow.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  5. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    (1) I am or we are not PHPCow.
    (2) We don't work for PHPCow
    (3) I am not expressing whimsical thoughts. Talking facts. HIT AIM as we are not in habit of linking sites from forums.
    (4) If I were you or any serious businessman would never waste 18 months (that's what you say you did). In business if i buy something and that doesn't fit my bill i don't waste time. I just consider it as a BAD Business decision and move on. Look for another product.
    (5) Yes in any service industry it's impossible to have 100% satisfied client. Many have talked crap about godaddy but that doesn't mean that is something which disturbs godaddy.
    (6) In my experience of doing custom sites based on PHPCOW and almost 5-10 queries that we get daily for custom templating:

(a) Those with no knowledge of html blame software
    (b) Those who want all features of Interwoven blame software. Try interwoven and you would know the facts.
    (c) Many are not prepared for custom templating costs from professionals. Most want NyTimes and MSN looks and features in 100$.

(7) If you are really serious about getting support from any service provider you got to drop your attitude which you carry of treating the service provider like the way you do.

Perhaps it's time you need a thorough medical check up.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  6. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    Just for sake of arguing, this could also be counteracted by stupid people with a statement like:

"Perhaps you are sponsored by some competing product to talk what you are talking and only talking PHPCow all over web...." but I would not do that.

This could be stated as a argument not in defense but just to get a sadistic kick and also to let you know that when someone gives a taste of your own medicine to you how it sounds. So grow up kid.

And BTW, you seem to shiver while you write long posts. Is it so? As for your observation of "Crappy English" as you say, well I am not here for TOEFL or SAT so hardly matters what you think about English. Keep dreaming of reasons to talk crap then disown and then own it back again and then disown it (Spineless Hypocrites do that for sure) under some pretext which sounds as stupid as your whining.

Anyway i have no time to follow your posts henceforth as we have two more clients (phpcow based) lined up for Custom Templating @ USD 950-1250 so have to deliver to them. If interested come over on Chat (AIM) or email ultraduo at gmail.com

Till then Happy Propaganda war that you (and your sponsors) have taken up and happy posting all over web. We are a separate company so we don't need sponsors to talk or post.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  7. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    whatever dude.......In my humble opinion, you have little to no credibility......as you never posted before yesterday, when PHPCOW made an issue about my post....now you are putting this much time and effort into defending them? No, thats not suspicious at all.

Let me also point out, that since my post, PHPCOW has banned me from their support emial address, not for any other reason than my post....so no way of contacting them, and strangely now my installation of PHPCOW, which has worked for 18 months, is now suddenly refusing to load or save.....nope must be me.

Thats ok, I have everything i need now to proceed with legal action, and I warn any of you considering this POS program to think twice, and if after reading my post, you still are considering their service, to contact me....I have a list of people with similar experiences.

I've also contacted Digital Point about the post where I said all the problems were solved, as I'm sure they can check the posting IP, which i can guarantee isn't mine. And then theres this HyTC character, as its just too convenient for him to show up after my problem with these people, tossing around accusations with little or no supporting information, emailing me with rude comments, and spending so much time defending PHPCOW....I know this is a popular forum, but the voracity and timing are just far too convenient.

HyTC, tell your boys to knock off the BS, I've already been in contact with a lawyer, and although I have better things to do, i won't tolerate people playing games or messing with my living.

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  8. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    again, its strange that you brutalize the English language just like the PHPCOW staff. Also funny to see the times you post.....as they match up with PHPCOW hours.

As to posting all over the web, this is the only forum any of this has been posted in. i also find it funny that you are tossing around insults and uneducated comments as you are.....

Regardless, I'm dead serious about the legal action, if you want to keep this up, thats fine, I have better things to do, but if you insist on doing this, I have no problem posting more and more facts here for people to see you for the frauds you really are.......so I suggest you stop, and let it go at this.

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  9. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Kid,

OK so now let's get something to expose your great html knowledge:

(1) Go to your Home Page hardwarelogic.com
    (2) Get rid of that "Click To Activate ...." Crap on right flash banners when viewed in IE. (Hover the mouse over the banners to see what i mean)

This is just one thing to show that you are seriously not concerned about your own html shortcomings. The more you talk here the more it will be exposed on your site...... Believe me there are many.

Oh legal action against me. Go ahead :) I don't know what will make you believe that I am not PHPCow. you should have been an attorney instead of running a website. You seem to have this chronic attitude of "I Am Ok You Are Not OK" (Read that book by Dr Thomas Harris -- it will do you a lot of good -- Dr Harris classifies such group into a "Psychopath Trait" group. He defined all humans into four groups -- psychologically)

I address you as a Kid just because of this. This is one example. Carry on and get your skills exposed one by one. I'll do many only for your site I promise :)

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  10. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    you've been reported to the Digital Point Mods, you've gone well beyond posting thoughts.
    Also, as to "Kid" you know how old I am, 38, and as to your "education" I'm guessing literature wasn't your major.
    Again, I'm calling you a liar, you are nothing more than PHPCOW staff trying to save face.
    Please post links to where I, or anyone else representing me, have posted recently about PHPCOW? This is the only site where anything has been said, and thats because I happened back across a post with my name on it, that I didn't post.....
    Lastly, you sure are taking this extremely hard, your posts are full of insults and rude comments......pretty sad. you guys should really be spending this time working on your program and not tossing around insults.......but it explains why you've gone from charging $445 to charging $100.
    I'm done with the issue, and arguing with you......I've contacted the staff here about the post in question, and as any time you post or edit something, the IP is logged......we'll see that someone logged in on my account and either edited my post, or posted under my name. I'm sure we'll also see you continue on with this.....hopefully you'll expand your ezcellent knowledge of both programming and the English language to other forums here, helping others in need.

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  11. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    This doesn't concern us (regarding pricing) as we are not PHPCow. Yes that's the best one can do when skills are exposed. You don't know how to include a flash component and talk so big. Accept your mistakes buddy. it will do you and your site lot of good. Oh yea from IP they will know from where i am. They will see that i am not what you are presuming me to be. yea literature definitely wasn't my major though Shakespeare and GB Shaw were part of curriculum. Regarding age i was referring more to mental age.

Ridiculous.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  12. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    Welll, great point about the flash.....although thats a PHPCOW problem, as we haven't been able to post or edit flash for weeks.......Also, we can't edit anything through PHPCOW since my post here yesterday.....although I'm sure its purely coincidental.

Also, keep throwing those insults around..... I appreciate your support in this whole issue by showing people what kind of service and support they can expect from PHPCOW.....oh wait, you are not PHPCOW and have nothing to do with them......but just happened to show up here yesterday after my post, and have spent a great deal of time posting regarding this topic.....while not posting anywhere else on the forum.....strangest thing......

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  13. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolute Bull crap. PHPCow has nothing to do with that. It's due to a 550 million dollar case that microsoft has long been fighting and lost to the extent that they had to make changes to the activex components or something in IE. Again ignorance exemplified :). It's an IE issue and i bet you won't be spitting the same venom against them for sure or suing them for refunds :-D

As for my showing up, well i am sure you cannot enforce your wish as to when i should appear. C'mon you can't be dreaming again.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  14. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    I've said all I have to say, look over the thread folks before even considering this program. I have lots more information, so if you need anything, please feel free to email me.

I hope that people will look at the posters, and take what is said at face value, i also hope Digital Point will look into this thread, and edit it accordingly......again feel free to contact me with any questions, and before considering PHPCOW, do a Google search, and some other research.

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  15. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    Well yes that's a more grown up way of looking at things instead of spitting venom. You may have bundles of evidence. People with no understanding of CSS/HTMl etc will have tons of them.

Here's the second issue on your site:

(1) Go to hardwarelogic.com
    (2) Search anything
    (3) look at the search results page.

Now that can't be PHPCow issue. It's again HTML/CSS Skills exposed. Buddy, there's a way to look for support. You can't be expecting support by being what you are. Get your html skill sets brushed up and be a good listener (instead of talker) and you'll know the great things you can do with PHPCow. One goes to school, pays fees and then flunks... who do you blame? School, Teacher or the student who spent all the time in non constructive work? Answer would be obvious.

For example one client wanted the breaking story content switcher like time.com has it. It's not possible out of the box in PHPCow buit that doesn't reduce the greatness. We did it at a premium. We did not go around wasting time hurling crap against PHPCow. So if you know your html/js well you can do anything with PHPCow. If you don't then there are tow options:

(1) Hire a professional who knows the job.
    (2) Switch to some other free stuff and spend sleepless nights on forums looking for help.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  16. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    All we need now are a few more "PHPCOW experts" to post in support of this crap. As to proof or evidence, who needs that stuff!!!!!! Its all so overrated!!!!

Also, the issue you point out, the big problem was a patch they released last week, it took out all of our templates, and caused other issues......but you knew that, right?

Like I said, quit spending so much time here....go fix your crap program.......and also, stop emailing me.

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  17. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    As others have pointed out, this guy HyTC, and his alter ego "ultraduo" seem to be the PHPCOW Defenders, crusing the web, defending PHPCOW from anyone who has a problem........you have ZERO credibility dude.....give it a rest.

http://blog.cluelessbot.com/?p=25

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  18. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not PHPCOW. Get that in your understanding. You are just losing direction when there are serious mistakes highlighting your skillsets are being brought to fore.

As for replying on mail if you have contacted I just replied with decent suggestions. If you don't like that trash it.

Cheers
    HyTC

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  19. HyTC

HyTC Peon

Best Answers:

HyTC, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  20. Capper

Capper Peon

Best Answers:
    dude, you are a complete clown......Folks check out HyTC's profile page.......defending PHPCOW like his life depends on it......then check out this guy "ultraduo", same guy, same posting......every post is going on and on about how increduible PHPCOW is.......

In one post you call me an idiot, say i don't know what I'm talking about......in another, you talk about me being an employee of one of your competitors.

I also find it funny that you know so much about my site, yet I don't have it listed anywhere..........you sure are spending a lot of time on this issue, and a lot of time defending your, i mean PHPCOW program.

Capper, Aug 30, 2007 IP