1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any one suggest me

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ITech Troubleshooter, Nov 11, 2016.

Any one suggest me how i promote my website on google page 1 www.tuition.net.in along with spoken English personal trainer delhi keyword.

ITech Troubleshooter, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  2. Mdmoniruzzaman

Mdmoniruzzaman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you can properly seo for your sites. On page seo is the most important for every sites. Because the ranking of the pages is the most dependent in the internal decoration of your sites. If the content of your site is unique than google gives more value for your site. Besides you can off page seo for your site.

Mdmoniruzzaman, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  3. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ITech Troubleshooter,

If you know about the Search Engine optimization then you should have to check your on page seo. Secondly check the latest techniques of off page seo which you are using or that which you are not using.
    For example one of the best technique is social media marketing.
    Second one forum posting
    Third Social Bookmarking
    Fourth one is to create info graphic
    Fifth one is create hub pages
    Sixth Link Wheeling
    and many more .

Work on all these techniques then you will see the better results.
    If you need some more help then please let me know.

Ultimative Tech, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  4. SAMER DOGRA

SAMER DOGRA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very easy promote your wesite. yor need local SEO technics becouse you want to promote your website on delhi region. Firstly you check your website in which platform that maked on wordpress or PHP.
    1.If your website on wordpress you need Yost SEO plugin . you also search on Yost SEO Forum how you install these plugin .
    2. If your website made in PHP you need onpage SEO , Firsly Title and also put your keyword on Keyword with 160 Chracter desciption.
    and submit your website on various directory link wesites . for best results on you website ...

SAMER DOGRA, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  5. Sheena Dutta

Sheena Dutta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a Blog do Blog Posting, Comment Posting, Classifieds, Business Posting, Bookmarking.
    Do write the content related to your service that you are providing.

Sheena Dutta, Jan 7, 2017 IP