1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any one know how to fix this issue??

Discussion in 'Google' started by arwa55, Jun 11, 2024.

hello everyone

when i try to index manualy any page from my little website i got this message on search console
    [​IMG]
    can any one explain to me how to fix it?
    my little website

arwa55, Jun 11, 2024 IP
  2. Fomin Alex

Fomin Alex Peon

Best Answers:
    Check the URL for redirects. It could be due to improper settings on your website. Click the "TEST THE PUBLISHED URL" button to see the specific error messages and details provided by Google Search Console. Review and fix errors: use the details from the URL inspection tool to understand why the page is not indexed. Address any errors or issues found during the inspection. Also, you can contact the support center, perhaps they can provide you with some additional information.

Fomin Alex, Jun 11, 2024 IP
  3. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    The problem may be that there is a redirection error on the page you are trying to index. Check if there are any issues with the URL redirects or if the page is blocking Googlebot from accessing it. Ensure that the correct URL is being submitted for indexing.

GreenHost.Cloud, Jun 12, 2024 IP