1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any one have put scan of check here...????

Discussion in 'Payments' started by riocool, Nov 5, 2005.

any one have put scan of check from google here...????

riocool, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Could you post that in English please? :confused:

fryman, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  3. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    why? I use EFT instead of checks these days but if you check my blog below I have a scan of the past 3 months EFT deposits.

TiGG, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  4. dzcap

dzcap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TiGG, you've gone from $0 to $10K in under 6 months, I am very impressed, keep up the good work! Any tips you might wanna share with me? Are you doing it with massive sites or many little sites?

dzcap, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  5. torunforever

torunforever Peon

Best Answers:
    So is this thread about bragging rights or just someone that wants to know what a Google check looks like?

torunforever, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  6. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Dzcap, its been more then 6 months since I started adsense, about 11 now, its alot of work to learn what works but it pays off. I'm going to be giving out tips on my blog and in my newsletter in my sig, check it out if you're interested. Massive sites and little sites both, but lots of sites is my key.

TiGG, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  7. vbgamer45

vbgamer45 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey TiGG I have seen you on sebflipper what is up with freeforumworld.
    I really like your idea of just making many websites on just about anything.

vbgamer45, Nov 6, 2005 IP
  8. younghistorians

younghistorians Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would never post a copy of my check on the internet; in one week I'll be able to find it on some crap Adsense ebook site!

younghistorians, Nov 7, 2005 IP
  9. Hoang

Hoang Banned

Best Answers:
    I got one from Joel Comm ebook ... but mine is totally different (hmmm.. maybe cuz mine has less 0 than his .. lol)

Hoang, Nov 7, 2005 IP
  10. sleuth1

sleuth1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey TIGG that is impressive , and no reason to believe you are hamming it up, looks like Google Adsense is spawning a new often young generation of Adsense sucess stories , good for you . May write something on my blog about it, judging by the 'fat check post' and this one quite a few people are earning more than 2 Grand a week from Adsense, do you carry many overheads ? web Servers and so on if you serve millions of views per day as you must to make this kind of money

sleuth1, Nov 8, 2005 IP
  11. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    @vb, yeah I'm the same guy from sebflipper, havn't fooled around with FFW much recently - I just actually set it up on a new server the other day. I had it hosted with a very bad host and lost all the forum databases.

@sleuth, thanks, I know a number of success stories earning their fulltime income from adsense and other affiliate programs. As for overhead there is some but not much. I have 5 semi-dedicated servers @ $65/month plus a few other reseller accounts from the past that I havn't transferred and consolidated yet. And its not taking millions of pageviews to recieve 400+/day more to the tune of ~50k.

TiGG, Nov 8, 2005 IP