1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any one got the transfer of Paypal today ?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Earn Easy, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Justw ait till todav eveing or tomm morning.And by maximum,you will recieve on next week of Monday :)

Card, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  2. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe the long-ish gap between your use of PayPal (15 months) has raised a red flag and they ar checking or something... best is to let them know of the situation and provide them confirmation if they ask for any. Also, make sure that your bank details are correct and valid or else the money will be returned to your PayPal account and you'll also be charged Rs. 250 for the same.

Hope that helps.

WebBuddy, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  3. pothi

pothi Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @DON. I will do so.

Hi @Card, I'm definitely going to wait until Wednesday next week. I know we had a strike lately in India. It might add a delay. However, I'm thinking about what to do if nothing happened even after that.

Thanks @confused_freelancer about more details. I forgot to mention that I'm a verified Paypal user and I still use Paypal for send money, to pay for online purchase, etc. I just didn't use it to receive the payment via Paypal during those 15 months. I have no problem with Rs. 250 as long as I have a way to get it back to my alternative bank account or if I receive it via a cheque.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
    pothi, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    BTW have you checked your entered bank account number ?? Maybe your bank changed your bank account number from old one to new one ??

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  5. dan64

dan64 Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible that the long gap may be the reason especially if it is a transfer to a nationalised bank. Otherwise transfers are happening fast these days. Just recvd. 1st March early morning withdrawal in HDFC within 36 hours. If there is any problem the money will be reversed to your paypal account, which takes around 14 days. However, do not lose hope. You will probably receive it shortly.

dan64, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  6. pothi

pothi Member

Best Answers:
    Hi DON,

You have a valid point. It may have changed during this period. While I can see the account number from my bank's online center, I could not verify it with the Paypal's information about the same. Paypal only displays the last four digits. I guess my bank may have added extra digits during this period.

Now I only wish the money returns to my Paypal account so that I can withdraw it using an alternative bank account inwhich I'm sure the details are more up-to-date than the previous bank's. I shouldn't have assumed this withdrawal would go through as earlier. Earlier it took only two business days for the money to reach the same bank account. Currently no sign of money even after 5 business days.

Thanks again for your help, DON.

@dan64: Thanks for the additional input. 14 days is really long. :) I just need to be little more patient. It was indeed the nationalized bank (PNB). However I recently added Axis bank. So I hope I should wait for the reversal and withdraw through Axis bank.

Update: I received a DD now!!! Wow! Paypal sent a DD (citibank)! I just can't believe this!!! Just Wow!!! Thanks everyone who replied to my issue with Paypal! The DD came up with the following message too (lot of surprises for me)

Guess what. My account is not limited yet (thanks to Paypal policies)! I think they'd limit it by the time I encash the DD.

Pothi

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
    pothi, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  7. dan64

dan64 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, you are certainly lucky to receive a DD. In usual circumstances they would reverse it back to your account and charge you Rs. 250. Just make sure you delete the bank account, if the details are wrong, and add them once again or leave your other bank account as the primary account. Cheers. Lot of good surprises from paypal these days.

dan64, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  8. pothi

pothi Member

Best Answers:
    @dan64 Thanks for your suggestions. After reading your suggestion, I planned to stop using the previous bank (PNB). I do not want to get into the same issue again (at least for the next few months). So, I went ahead, deleted the other bank and made sure the new one is correct and default for future withdrawals. Again, I'm planning to make another small withdrawal after a couple of weeks using the new account (Axis bank's) to make sure it works. Looking forward to using Paypal regularly again.

pothi, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  9. Skyblue11

Skyblue11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PayPal is safe withdrawal system in the world-wide

Skyblue11, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  10. danyvyk

danyvyk Peon

Best Answers:
    After I pay with paypal and all OK, but I can `t get paid, my country does not accept payment.

danyvyk, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  11. pothi

pothi Member

Best Answers:
    They did charge my account Rs. 250 now and thus let my account in negative balance. :(

pothi, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  12. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recieved 2,3rd March withdrawls in my ICICI Bank accounbut waiting for 1st March Withdrawl :)

Card, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  13. dan64

dan64 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you won't be able to argue about that because the bank details were wrong.

dan64, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  14. pothi

pothi Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, dan64.

So, I went ahead and transferred some more money in to Paypal amount to make it positive. :) Then I withdrew it to my bank account on the same day (March 5, 2012) to another bank (Axis) account inwhich I'm sure the details are correct. I received the money in less than 48 hours (today, now). So, everything seems to be working fine from now.

I appreciate your help dan64 and DON.

pothi, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  15. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    any news about 1st march withdraw?

karthimx, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  16. deluxdon

Best Answers:
    Indian Paypal users already got withdrawal in their bank account till 6th March and you are asking for 1st march withdrawal ??

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  17. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I got it. I missed them. got it on 5th

karthimx, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  18. deluxdon

Best Answers:
    Check your bank accounts for withdrawal upto 8th March (Morning-IST).

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  19. whizhunk

whizhunk Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone got payment for 16th March?

whizhunk, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  20. deluxdon

Best Answers:
    Got it today itself (noon time).

DON.