1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any No Chargeback payment processing service?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Pervert-For-Life, Oct 21, 2007.

hello everybody,

this month i lost alot due to chargeback on my paypal:( several customers have scammed by after i activate there software copy. and as soon as they got there copy activated, they changeback payment. i am sure all the 5 peoples are connected to each other and planning to scam me. i am just tired of paypal after losing $150 USD. so i looking for a service that dont let chargeback no matter what. please let me know as soon as possible because i stopped all my sales and i will not sell anything again unless i will find a solution to stop chargeback. i been emailing paypal with all the proof that they did get there programs activated but paypal never listen to me. it just take the money away from my and i lost the fees also. this is causing me a big pain and so i stopped all sales. so please help me:(

Pervert-For-Life, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  2. FreelanceFirm

FreelanceFirm Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes that's the main problem with paypal.These junks gives more preference to buyers than sellers even if the buyer is a scammer.
    I also lost 200USD in this way when one client of our's charged back but i got the money back as our company filed a legal case against him.
    But i think there is no solution to your answer,ever payment procedure has a charge back facility.:(

FreelanceFirm, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  3. itzCarlin

itzCarlin Active Member

Best Answers:
    if im not mistaken, eGold doesn't do cahrge backs

and paypal is some bootay

itzCarlin, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  4. FreelanceFirm

FreelanceFirm Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, but very few people uses e-gold.
    Paypal is the most accepted form of medium but it sucks

FreelanceFirm, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  5. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

E-gold doesn´t allow chargebacks, Moneybookers only in case of unauthorizrd payments

Hellfire81, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  6. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks guys for your help. but does e-gold let indians withrdaw money? also when i try to register a account on e-gold, it keep saying this below:

(Access denied

The IP you are using to access the e-gold website (125.99.121.125) appears to be either an open proxy or otherwise exploited. You will not be permitted to access e-gold services from this IP while this condition continues.)

Pervert-For-Life, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  7. doctorjones

doctorjones Active Member

Best Answers:
    :(thanks for being an eye openner to me. Its sad for me to hear that coz the seller could'nt just do anything about that. Guys who use paypal to transact shoule be cautious. Coz it's not a joke to lose money.

doctorjones, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  8. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    Chargebacks are done by Credit Card companies, upon request of customers, not PayPal or any other payments processor.

inworx, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  9. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    actually SBI credit card dont let chargeback because i called my credit card company about an year ago to reveral a payment for a ebay iteam that i never received from that lady, but SBI credit card company said that they don't have any option to reverse a payment. once a payment is made, it cannot be reverse. so i think we Indians do good clean business unlike americans who steal my years of hard work just by making it un-authorize payment. i been suffering this from almost 2 years. it is really Pathetic. all they have to do is BEG me and i would give them my programs for free rather then scamming me which cause pain to me as i lose the fees and one step close to get my account locked at paypal.
    btw all the 5 peoples are from New Jersey, USA, so it is a PRE PLANNED SCAM done to me because all the 5 belongs to the same CITY too. i pray they burn in hell and they will have retarded childrens for stealing my years of hard work because making a program is really hard and painful job to do... and believe me or not but it take almost 6 months to make it. so thats why i am really angry on these losers...

anywho can someone tell me why e-gold wouldn't let me make a account? why they been keep saying my IP is exploit.

Pervert-For-Life, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  10. FreelanceFirm

FreelanceFirm Banned

Best Answers:
    It can't be a work of fully matured person.
    I think it's american teens of say some thing around 15-17 years who played a fool with you.
    Well i also have many clients from America but they are very good persons and pay me on time for the service we provide so how can you tell americans are scammers.I understand your problem but i am sure that these kind of charge backs are generally done by 15-17 years old teens who think themselves to be an expert in the field of computer

FreelanceFirm, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  11. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Normally the CC-company does chargebacks, that´s right. But when I use PP balance funds and chargeback then, there is no CC-company involved so PP does the chargebacks.

Hellfire81, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  12. Western

Western Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    E-Gold and E-bullion

and also ePassport get so hard for chargeback

Western, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  13. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

But E-bullion gets MANY complaints about closing accs for no reasons. Have a look www.gdcaonline.com

Hellfire81, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  14. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    nope this time they aren't teen because cards are registered on there own name. so they have to an adult and i am 100% sure that the scam was PRE PLANNED. i am not saying they are scammers but all the chargeback are done from USA in 2 years of business. i have customers from UK, germany, France, Romnia, Italy, Canada, UAE, Kuwait, Japan, Finland and Mexico. but no one have ever refund from these countries except USA. but this time its worse because its 5 changeback done to me in a week. but now i let this go and not angry anymore. but this time i will use something that have good marchant protection and chargeback will not be possible because i sell softwares and so once i activate a copy, then there is no way i can take it back. and PaymentProcessing.cc i am really greatful to you for showing me the sites. thanks buddy.

15. lusoricas

lusoricas Peon

Best Answers:
    the issue is what kind of payment methods can US customers use in internet, moneybookers and neteller (non-USA ewallets) can't be used because of their stupid law to forbid US customers in online gambling and that left to paypal as the whole supreme ewallet for them (USA ewallet of course).

Why not aks them to pay upfront by bank transfer?

lusoricas, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  16. Western

Western Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes Hellfire
    they do that just like e-gold

Western, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  17. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    if E-bullion close account without any reason, then i guess i will have no other option because epassporte.com have fees. so please tell me any other problem free service when i can do business peacefully because this is a issue that any other software sellers have been facing as i started to discuess this problem on other forums and everyone wants to know about a service that dont give headache at all... so i think this is a serious issue for all marchants. what happen to me today may happen to you tomorrow... so its better to do something right now...

18. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    paypal simply refund the money to buyer, if buyer open a complaint within 3 days of payment, this is very bad for sellers, I loose many time, due to people buy hosting and than after 1-2 days they decide not to use it so they simply file and case and get their money refunded from paypal and seller can't do anything.

There is nothing can be done, if you use paypal thats disadvantage, buyer get their full refund,

aassociatehit, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  19. warman2442

warman2442 Active Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal is a bunch of scammers they have 0 control of there program, i got scammed out of 300 dollars, listen to this.

Paypal holds the money after 1 week (Thats fine) They think its fraudelent
    They give the money BACK TO ME
    Then 1 week later, i get charged back, haha -300 in paypal and i will NOT pay 1 cent of it.

How can you let chargeback happen, i would just say NO Credit cards allowed, only bank accounts for paypal if i was them... Its a bunch of BS

warman2442, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  20. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    no aassociatehit your wrong. i reveral can be made upto a year. in some special case, even more then a year. i have a customer who chargeback his payment after 11 months and when i email him, he said he feels like he is done using the program so he feel like he need to take his money back and it was done after 11 months from the date of purchase. he was from ST LOUIS, MI 48880, United States. he was a owner of a hosting company and i ask him how would he feel when someone use his hosting for a year and then suddenly refund saying his hosting isn't good enough but the loser never replied that email. anywho, just know that at paypal, a CHARGEBACK OR REVERSAL can be MADE upto one year and in some speical case more then a year and no matter what you do you will always lose the money unless you LIVE inside USA to file a case and sue them to court. that is the only way you can stop a reveral or else there is no way you can stop a reveral on paypal. paypal is not really a good option for people outside USA and so i decided not to use paypal anymore because if you have a problem then your at there mercy and sooner or later all marchants will have problems on paypal. for paypal, if too many refund it made then instead of locking the scammers account, they LOCK the marchant account. there rules are made by noobe and jokers. but because of this reveral option, almost 95% people use paypal so that they scam marchant accounts. i been reading other forums as well and marchants from all over the world have the same problem like me on paypal. so some of them use money booker and some use e-gold. but few of them use western union. but i cant use any of these 3 option because when i contant moneybookers, then after reviewing my application and my website, they said they cannot provide me with marchant service for some reason and so i cannot put money booker buy now button on my website. and e-gold told me that i need to change my ISP because they dont support ISP that use proxy and at western union, the fees are really high and i have to pay tax on every copy i sell. so if i use western union then i will save nothing:( i just dont know what to do anymore. i think i am out of business and i will never be able to sell my softwares again. i am done forever i guess unless someone save me by giving me a payment service. so please help me.

Pervert-For-Life, Oct 23, 2007 IP