1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any legitimate business using combination of adwords and adsense ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by skin1607, Dec 29, 2012.

What legitimate business can be done using the combination of adwords and adsense ? I've already heard about arbitrage policy but there are many classified ads sites that are using adwords to drive traffic and also showing adsense ads. Are these sites not violating Google policy ?

skin1607, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    PPC arbitrage died a long time ago clicks are much more expensive.

dcristo, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  3. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    I read about a guy who got banned for doing that very thing, seems if you're using Adwords you must turn of your Adsense for the duration of your campaign.

GregWR, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  4. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why will this violet google's policy? Your website/blog(doesn't matter if its with adsense or not) is a business and adwords is a way to advertise businesses online. But, but if you are bringing a users with adwords and forcing them to click ads, thats another story....Normally I do not see any problem with this and have done it to promote all of my websites at the beginning.

ibanezgrx1, Dec 29, 2012 IP