1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any input welcome

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by e10, Oct 27, 2005.

Neither of these sites are for sale but I am interested in getting an idea of value (for my bank manager :) ).

domain: www.etenerife.com (PR6)
    Limited geographically I know, established website, about $2,300 a month via adsense and advertisers. About 16,000 visitors a month. Potential is much higher if you were not as bad a salesperson as I am.

domain: www.foodcourtrecipes.com (PR3)
    Bought this a couple of months ago and dumped the dbase, no geo limit at all, original content - though there is not much of it yet. Income , a little more than nothing right now, about 35 visitors a day (no time to work on it, as yet).

Any input here or by PM would be most welcome.

e10, Oct 27, 2005 IP
    TheNetCode and heapseo like this.
  2. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    Well with your first one you would be looking at revenue plus goodwill for traffic and future possible traffic and revenue that could be generated by optimizing and promoting it. A fair assessment would be in the neighborhood of mid to high $xx,xxx. This is going to be dependent upon the desire of any prospective buyer for this type of site. This amount may be even more, but this is a pretty fair and conservative amount.

The second one is a tougher call. It is most likely though going to be only in neighborhood of low $xxx to mid $xxx because of traffic, revenue and length of name. This may even be to high based on your traffic and lack of revenue. Develop it though and you could maximize this return alot.

Good luck with them.

TheNetCode, Oct 27, 2005 IP
    e10 likes this.
  3. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    $20k min. on the first one based on earnings

the second is more difficult since it has little traffic and nothing to speak of by way of earnings but I'd say lo $xxx

mcfox, Oct 28, 2005 IP
    e10 likes this.