1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any idea what my sites are worth?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tridean, Jun 1, 2010.

Hi All,
    I was curious as to what my sites may be worth. I'm not actually thinking of selling at this point and have in fact embarked on finding a partner to help (think I may have found him too :)).

I am not sure of all the needed information, but I will impart the following.

There are two main sites, one my own product (self help industry), the other an affiliate site (stock/forex trading industry). The affiliate site makes the most consistent, the product site fluctuates along with available JV promotions (i.e. majority of sales come from JV's atm). Other sites make bits here and there and reflect the level they are at in regards to 'work' on them.

From here on, I will refer to the all the sites under one umbrella, as 'it'

Over the last two financial years (July-Jun), it has grossed total of around $30K, $15K each fin year on average, and net around $14K per year.

Majority of the income comes from email marketing, JV's etc.

In total, list is around 3500.

I spend around 5 to 10 hours a month, and most of my promotions, JV's etc come to me.

I know this is probably too general an amount of information, but I am very curious.

Many thanks

tridean, Jun 1, 2010 IP