1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Any idea how I can get more sales? Not just traffic.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by omnimesh, Jan 29, 2008.

Website is 99DollarAD.com provides graphic design services.

I have tried posting on craigs list, email marketing, adwords, yahoo, etc. things are going ok.. have a few big sales per week but I want to expand.

Any ideas, marketing gurus out there?

omnimesh, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  2. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm... for starters:

1) 99DollarAd.com sounds bit "cheap"... I mean - it looks like you guys are focusing on the fixed price, and when I checked your item list, everything was $99. This means you guys cannot charge $199 or $145 or whatever if some other customer would need such stuff. I'd consider getting a new domain name - although since I don't know more about your business this might be a bad advice. It's just something that came to my mind first.

2) I would NOT focus on "99 dollar" (nor "ad") everywhere on your website.... I'd focus on showing pictures and everything, and then perhaps listing prices somewhere - although would add that you have "room for negotiating". If you stick with 99, you might be missing opportunities.

3) Noticed that your about page has no menu links: http://99dollarad.com/index-1.html

4) You have some great looking graphics - I'd consider re-selling stuff for your past clients, and perhaps some sort of marketing campaign (+with a landing page) to bring new customers. It looks like you guys know what you do.

Game Producer, Jan 29, 2008 IP