1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any good way to earn money online for someone who is not particularly good at anything?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Garry Sidhu, Apr 2, 2014.

1. dedideals

dedideals Member

Best Answers:
    Was going to say the same thing, you could also setup a blog and offer backlinks and blog posts

dedideals, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  2. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely focus on something that you are interested in. I have tried writing about things that I have no interest in just because I found awesome keywords (golden Keywords) but really got demotivated quickly. It might take some time to start it up and get traffic but if you persist you will definitely end up with a following. I have began my own website a few days ago where I'm blogging about my step by step process to generating an online income and so far it's been a lot of work but its already paying off as I have had more and more people come to it. Actually it would be good to get some suggestions from this topic post cause you guys seem to be on the ball here :)

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Konrad

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    KonRadicool, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  3. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check Craigslist.com microworkers.com and freelancer.com - that's a good start. Look at what you can do.

Mr Lee, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  4. hendra saputra

hendra saputra Member

Best Answers:
    actually many ways to earn money from internet business there are adsense, clickbank, forex, etc. I am looking for any suggestions on google about online job again trend nowadays...

hendra saputra, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  5. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your time so limited to make money online. I suggest you to flip the site for cash. All you have to do is creating converting site.

seocrusher, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  6. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the person who said Garry has good English. You do for the most part, so you could make some money writing. Having some writing skills also helps if you want to create a review blog site.

Alyssa Lochmore, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  7. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    First decision: do you want to work for someone else or create your own income?

If you want to work for someone else, you can get that kind of money from writing (yawn, everyone's said that) or from the tasking sites (Microworkers and so on). Very little of anything required, except the ability to click some links, tweet something, etc.

If you want to create your own, there are hundreds of things you can do. The easiest, with the smallest input, is to create an automated blog that aggregates a bunch of stuff, then slap advertising on it. People will say it won't work (because it won't rank on the engines, yada yada yada) but I know it does because I make $30-$40 a month off a bunch of that kind of site. They only generate a few dollars per site, but then there's no work involved so I don't really care: build 10, multiply the income.

If you're interested in building something more long-term, useful and interesting, you could blog, you could do affiliate marketing, you could pimp Amazon products, you could write reviews, you could do dev work for other people, you could do artwork, you could do just about anything. Just don't expect to make a lot of cash when you start.

Personally, unless I was looking to build something that I could expand on after University (or wherever you're a student), I'd go for simple pick-up-and-drop tasking. No learning curve, no ramp-up time, dead simple, you can miss days and it doesn't matter. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, but low income and no real future prospects.

My 2c. :)

TIEro, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  8. Stacy Flanagan

Stacy Flanagan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a program that will make anyone money online with no experience required. The reason so many people are joining and making money is because you do not need to promote the program AT ALL to make money. There are plenty of ways to make money inside the program with videos and step by step screen shots. Not to mention the softwares that come with it are out of this world! It also has an email marketing system with autoresponder UNLIMITED CONTACTS UNLIMITED EMAILS! AND A TEXT MESSAGE MARKETING PLATFORM!!!!!!!!!!!! We have members from 18-75 making money THEIR FIRST DAY! Take a look at my website for more information. http://thetotaltakeover.com/splash679.php

Stacy Flanagan, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  9. Garry Sidhu

Garry Sidhu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Garry Sidhu, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  10. JoshuaAdwordsElite

JoshuaAdwordsElite Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Gary, ThisOldMan, has already answer most of your question in a correct manner,

But, i will like to add this to what he has stated.

This is no such thing as making money online when you are not good at anything.

You might know something but, not you are currently efficient so, helping people online or selling your services,skill online will also help bring out such talent to a proffessional level where you'll have more confidence in yourselve/work.

What are you studying?
    In what area's can people choose to come to you instead of going to the third-person.
    In past what are those problems/task which other's considered boring task but, becomes pleasant task for you to handle?

If you can outline such question sincerely then, you are on your way towards making money online.

You can check out odesk,ebay ecc

Consider Setting-up a niche blog on the answer's to the above questions.Blogger or wordpress are free publication platform

JoshuaAdwordsElite, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  11. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Starting your own blog is good initiative for getting any kind of online work. Just share your thoughts in your blog. Update your blog regularly with fresh and unique content. It will help you to get any online work apart from making money by showing ads.

rajamanickam.a, Apr 14, 2014 IP