1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any facebook tools out there to get friends quick??

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by italiancalcio, May 29, 2008.

i know there is one for myspace, but what about facebook??

Thanks

italiancalcio, May 29, 2008 IP
  2. spark911

spark911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really sure. The websites are very different. For most people over the age of 15 Facebook is a place for actual friends. Myspace is different in the sense it's cool or common to have a bunch of people you don't actually know.

While you can limit profiles on facebook, there is a lot more personal content so people are more careful to add people. Also, considering it was originally university students, getting 100-500 friends you actually know isn't that hard, which nullifies the need for 'internet friends'

I know that didn't really answer it, but I think even if there was one it wouldn't be that effective.

spark911, May 29, 2008 IP
  3. italiancalcio

italiancalcio Peon

Best Answers:
    well i set up a page for my site, which has around 130 fans .... and then on my main page i got around 450 .... it would just be great if you could reach you limit of inviting people each day far quicker

italiancalcio, May 29, 2008 IP