1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any Experience with DIYTrade?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by movidalatina, Feb 11, 2009.

Has anyone here had any experience with DIYTrade and
    any of the companies on there? i'd like to hear about
    your good or bad experience and recommendations if possible.

Im looking to purchase some cellphones from some cos. on
    there.

movidalatina, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. Manishamithul

Manishamithul Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i checked with Diytrade, i find the rates costlier. So i left them and moved with Chinabuye, an online store from China. Besides rates, i find the quality is worth and quicker reply to any queries or order related questions. I am from India, they do drop ship/whole sale all over world with free ship cost. And have wide range of mobiles and i ordered Google android recently, its awesome! Am satisfied with their service till now!

Manishamithul, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  3. Daphne Soledad

Daphne Soledad Peon

Best Answers:
    what i only know is that the products i've ordered never came. i would not want to order to them again. try Chinabuye, they will deliver on time plus good quality products, and free shipping charges.

Daphne Soledad, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  4. kingtore

kingtore Peon

Best Answers:
    Never receive my ordered products, i was waiting for 2 months, tried chinabuye they were fast and consistent, easy payment for processing

kingtore, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  5. akshar102

akshar102 Peon

Best Answers:
    yup @ i had one ! but from after that i left this site ( i left diy trade ) because of problems like difference of rate what i shown and what was deducted from my credit card !!

then after i started using Chinabuye , thats perfect in all , whatever they show to us they give it as same as we viewed ! so i am buying now from Chinabuye and will with it because its better , and reliable !

akshar102, Dec 1, 2010 IP