1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any experience with Dhgate.com?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Brian_Corrigan, May 9, 2007.

1. opportunity2

opportunity2 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not really dhgate, mainly it depends on which seller you are doing business with.

opportunity2, Aug 10, 2010 IP
  2. digitalecartoons469

digitalecartoons469 Guest

Best Answers:
    DHgate.com is a business-to-business (B2B) comprehensive trade solution provider offering one-stop trade services to international buyers who are interested in purchasing directly from China.

digitalecartoons469, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. thundertoms

thundertoms Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dhgate is the best Online shopping site. I just received my two packages from Dhgate.

thundertoms, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  4. atonement

atonement Peon

Best Answers:
    Dhgate is a popular china online shopping website, all china made items you
    can find on it. The price is better than that in stores , ebay or alibaba.
    We are a professional china buy agent website help you to get best deals from china,dhgate stores or directly from markets and factories for bulk purchase.
    Offer sample purchasing,combine shipping, dropshipping or other kinds of service you required with a fair agent service fee and cheap shipping way, also we have well user experienced and easy to operate. Definitely,we are professional china buy agent studio with three years’ dhgate experience. Now we want to develop agent service for pre-dhgate buyers and give discount which is save from dhgate. The discount width will be in 5% for normal. Five years online business experience made us familiar with nearly all products field. we can bring you so far than dhgate items from china wholesale markets. Bulk purchase got special focus.
    MSN: raymondpy35@hotmail.com

atonement, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  5. DevRealm

DevRealm Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the stuff sold on this web site is fake, even if it is listed under branded section. They would take a month to ship it and there is no return policy for normal customers. Return policy exists for people who have spent some significant money but that too is not a "no questions asked" policy. Bought an item and they sent me a chinese fake of it. Beware of this website and their chinese sellers. Buy, Amazon, Ebay are 1000 times better then this chinese fake shop. Please spend your hard earned money somewhere else than DHGate.

DevRealm, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  6. craftymiser.com

craftymiser.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi.

In response to all the horror stories, we have reacted by setting up a website based in the UK, we are a team of western e commerce entrepreneurs who have based themselves in various south-east Asian countries and have spent a long time trimming out the deadbeat sellers, and finding the best and honorable sellers who are 100% responsible to us. If anyone has a problem, then we bang on the supplier's door.

There are usually 3 grades of items available from this region, c/ which is usually Chinese rubbish that resembles a top brand name product, usually found in backstreet flea markets, and guaranteed to either not work at all, or break down within weeks, days or even hours.

The second is grade b/ Which uses cloned tooling to reproduce to exact parts of a top brand item, but using lower grade materials, These items usually have the same look but slightly different feel and weight to the original, however, there is little or no quality control, and so items may not work on arrival, or they are not operable to the same standards.

Then there is grade a/ which is 9 times out of 10 the same item as the top brand original, but is an unlicensed item. This means that a top brand owner has contracted a far east manufacturing company to produce their goods for them, usually at a very low cost.

The brand owner usually supplies all the tooling and puts these companies on long term contracts so as to be able to negotiate abnormally low production costs. The result is that almost all of the time, the manufacturer will create a huge production over-run and ship them out of the back door, as to subsidize the factory and/or its workers.

These 'grade a' products are what we have focused on. We constantly comb the stores and markets of SE Asia and negotiate good prices, and we hold everyone accountable for what they ship to our customers, we have never had a quality complaint in 12 months via selling these things on Ebay, so we have decided to get a website together.

We also offer a full 12 month guarantee on everything, and we have return address locations based in UK, Germany and USA, we even refund to return postage costs... We are that confident.

Almost everything is the original item, but just is not licensed. Our Rolex watches for example can be taken to a Rolex dealership, and they will never tell the difference only with removing the back and running the serial number through the database, can they tell if it is a real and licensed Rolex... this goes for everything. GHD, Monster Beats, Rolex etc...And our Gibson and Fender guitars are absolutely astounding.

The website is constantly being added to, and we accept all major cards via Google Checkout, which is 100% secure for all parties.

All goods we ship are tracked, and we even send as gift, so no customs check, but if there is a customs check there is always a note with it stating that it is being sent to you to look after till I get back from my Asia travels... this also admonishes all our customers of any responsibility for it, but i must stress that this has NEVER happened.

Have a look around, and feel free to contact us if you are after something not on the site.

http://www.craftymiser.com/

We have even set it up, so that whether you are in the USA or Europe, if you get a limited account from selling copies on ebay. We will send you a fully addressed invoice and supplier details with telephone number for your country with a rep standing by to validate your details and invoicing as 100% genuine... this will put you in the bracket of safe trader in the eyes of ebay and paypal. You will be able to trade unhindered thereafter.

Don't just get your ebay and paypal account back..... get it put in the highest bracket in safeharbor.

You are 100% protected.

craftymiser.com, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  7. Tom_Lee

Tom_Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    If you use the escrow service you shouldn't get scammed despite the ominous scam "feeling" to the site.

Tom_Lee, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  8. camelia

camelia Guest

Best Answers:
    you are so puerility.It is great bizarrerie that the many positive Feedbacks all are from one buyer.Don't be stupid,ok?

camelia, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  9. nilson

nilson Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I did buy a small batch of casual shoes from DHgate and the price is good, but if you going to buy some electronic products like car electronics, I recommend ibuonline, which claim itself as B2B marketplace but offer online dropship.

nilson, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  10. nilson

nilson Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, I think Dhgate is a platform for china-based suppliers post their product for sell, like IBUonline, but their customer care team will help to indentify qualified suppliers. I think Dhgate and IBUonline are trustable.

nilson, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  11. Kirthiga Groups

Kirthiga Groups Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i ordered electronic kit box from dhgate, but they sent me a defective box and delivery took long days. From then, i moved to Chinabuye, they delivered on time, with good service. The rates are much cheaper with no MOQ limit. They are both wholesale and drop ship all over the world. I am satisfied with them!

Kirthiga Groups, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  12. nilson

nilson Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you get use to a place it is hard to shift to others, not to mention that you are quite satisfied with its products and service. I bought Tablet Notebook, replica Iphone, bluetooth headset from IBUonline and I am quite satisfied with the quality and price, more important, IBUonline direct me to original factory and chat with factory-base sales, it feels good to buy a several device from factory, it is kind of factory-direct goods offered on IBUonline.

nilson, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  13. ankrobertson

ankrobertson Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking about using dhgate to sell childrens clothing and accessories does anyone have experience with these items and what other website might be good if dhgate is "un reliable"

ankrobertson, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  14. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used them many times in the past , but please beware the electronics are fakes.

Other then that Dhgate are reliable but they do delay in shipping too sometime.

You could also try dealsextreme which are meant to be very good amongst people but I havent used them.

Your welcome.

Sharaaz

believer1984, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  15. mitram

mitram Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, from my experience, i tried to order the LED digital clock and sent my queries, but i dint receive any response. So i feel the responses from Dhgate is quite slow. So I switched to Chinabuye, they are online store from China. I ordered and got from them in couple of days to India with free shipping. Am satisfied with their service and quality of products!! For cool gadgets, I would recommend you to try them, quality is good and reasonable rates. Worth for money and time.

mitram, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  16. Daphne Soledad

Daphne Soledad Peon

Best Answers:
    In my case, DHgate have slow shipping and are hard to contact. Try using Chinabuye, on time delivery and free shipping charges.

Daphne Soledad, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  17. akshar102

akshar102 Peon

Best Answers:
    worst really my experience with DHgate was very bad !!

i bought a digital camera " kodak easyshare " but they took 30 days and then after when i moved away to Chinabuye and bought a cell phone i got that in just 7 days !!

Really , Chinabuye is best of all B2B sites !

akshar102, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  18. sean_1981

sean_1981 Peon

Best Answers:
    i used to get cool gadgets from DHgate. yeah, they are cheap but usually comes late and most often, not in good condition which is very uncool! my friend recommended Chinabuye.com. i bought an MP4 player which they shipped for free and arrived on time. i will surely buy from chinabuye again.

sean_1981, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  19. mamatha

mamatha Peon

Best Answers:
    most probably would think first before i get from them again. not just that the delivery was late, they don't respond to my follow-ups. it is really frustrating when you spend your money on something which you can not use for its function. then i saw this online shop from China, Chinabuye.com. i just heard it from a friend and tried it. cheap prices, fast delivery and they give warranty too!

mamatha, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  20. cathaylist.com

cathaylist.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know grade a products from China or korea and so on asia coutries.
    Some of my friends know some sources of grade a products.
    They also build website and earn money for selling these A products.
    Though grade A products have the best quality than the other fake, these A products are still illeagal.
    However, they do sell.

Brand is really helpful for sales, even fake.

cathaylist.com, Dec 3, 2010 IP