1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any experience with Dhgate.com?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Brian_Corrigan, May 9, 2007.

1. Chey

Chey Peon

Best Answers:
    well they aren't a very fair proxy service, the dresses were not as described and they only gave half our money back even though we have no product. That is stealing.

Chey, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  2. Chey

Chey Peon

Best Answers:
    They aren't a very very proxy service the dresses were not as described and we only got half our money back from DHgate, That is stealing

Chey, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  3. finejewellerys

finejewellerys Member

Best Answers:

yeah,i think everything is not certain.like the person,wherever there are good people,there are bad ones all over the world.I mthink it just depends on the seller's trust.the trust between buyers and sellers.whatever the trade platform ebay or dhagte,or any others,as long as seller is genuine and offer the true items as described whcih showed to buyer.all is okay.

finejewellerys, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. quicksilver.508

quicksilver.508 Peon

Best Answers:
    did you mark that you received the goods as described ? If so then you made a mistake. you should have opened a dispute and the seller would have gotten nothing till it was resolved. It tells you about that in your agreement for site use when you signed up

quicksilver.508, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its simply an online marketplace of buyers and sellers similar to ebay. This means that DHGate is not just a website that sells items where you can buy them direct from the company. Instead you are purchasing items from individual sellers using DHGate. It's a very similiar model to eBay where you want to make sure you check the feedback of the seller before making a purchase to ensure they are reputable. If a seller does not have feedback at all, do NOT buy from them as there is no creditability they are selling genuine products.

aeroz1, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  6. maxlaroche

maxlaroche Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought a few lots of hockey jerseys on DHGate and quality as been so so. For the price you can't really complain I guess

maxlaroche, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  7. yinghou

yinghou Guest

Best Answers:

I feel really upset after reading all these comments regarding dhgate.com. I got to know this web site when I attended the activity of paypal company. I am going to start my online wholesale business, and my own web site is under construction. So before my web site is completed, I jointed dhgate.com two weeks ago, and tried to promote my products via this platform. Now I am not sure if I went to the right place, as customers might think I am also a bad seller!

If people agreed "If a seller does not have feedback at all, do NOT buy from them", that is to say, I will never get a chance to have an order??? I am a very honest seller, and have never ever ripped off any feedback. I am quite new there, and just finished uploading some items. So zero feedback. However, IT DOES NOT EQUAL THAT I AM A SCAMMER!!! I have been working in international business for almost ten years, and always faithful to all my customers and people I met!

Anyway... you are always welcomed to take a look at SOFANGO...

yinghou, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  8. paultze

paultze Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Luck!

It will be better if you only buy Craft & Article product from the sellers via dhgate.
    If you encounter any problem, pay attention to the "escrow service“.

paultze, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  9. drees5761

drees5761 Peon

Best Answers:
    Find another wholesaler, DH gate caused me a lot of problems and a lot of time wasted trying to get some money back for poor bootleg goods. AVOID!

drees5761, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  10. opportunity2

opportunity2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought some air jordan retro 11 from a seller off of dhgate, of course I knew they weren't real but they were a very good fake. I only paid $50 for them and I were going to keep them for myself and wear them because they looked really nice, but then since I like to buy and sell stuff I thought I would try my luck and see what I could get for them on ebay and they sold for $125 the other day. Im still waiting for a message from the buyer asking for his money back, it mustve been 3 days now since he received them and so far so good. So I decided to order 3 more pairs 1 from the same seller and 2 more from another seller but after I made my payment dhgate tells me that they need me to fill out some type of authorization form with my credit card number on it and take a picture or scan the front and back of the card. I responded by telling them I was not going to give out this information because this wasn't my first time buying on their site and asked why did they need all of this. They said that it was some kind of security thing and if I didn't give it to them then they would refund my money, so right now I am waiting to be refunded and if they give it back I am never ordering anything from them again. Of course I will come back on here and let everyone know if I got my refund or not.

opportunity2, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  11. konovocn

konovocn Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, DHGATE.COM is a portal where sellers register on the site to wholesale their products, they do not sell products at all, they just provide the service and get commission from the deals.

We sell on dhgate.com too, from my experience, most the sellers are honest,but buyers must know that the branded products maybe are copy and not genuine.

konovocn, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  12. leasiphen

leasiphen Peon

Best Answers:
    HELLO,i suggest you check another serious and professional china wholesale website WholesaleSeason.com ,it is a legal site,wholesale everything cutes.
    check it for more informations

leasiphen, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  13. opportunity2

opportunity2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dhgate sent me an email saying they decided to ship the item anyway but its been like 3 days now and it still hasn't shipped yet! I'll keep you guys informed.

opportunity2, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  14. opportunity2

opportunity2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now Dhgate has sent me messages stating that they are canceling my order because of unsatisfactory buying activity. Who the hell cares as long as they give me back a refund! They also sent me emails saying that they had refunded my money and it should reflect In my account within 3-8 days, woo hoo now I can go to the store and buy me some real nike shoes for my daughter.

opportunity2, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  15. Djordy

Djordy Member

Best Answers:
    I know it sounds a bit out of budget for the most people here,
    But if you realy want to do business with the chinese, best way is to go down there and build some trust with them.

There are a lot of 'Travel Business Company' that organize trips to go to the wholesalers you are interested in.

Djordy, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  16. opportunity2

opportunity2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah that is very true but going to china just seems out of the question, atleast to me anyway.

opportunity2, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  17. webmasterz

webmasterz Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't used it myself but i always encourage people not to fall for few comments either bad or good when it comes to using service..you need to read more and more about it and always remeber that there is nothing perfect...

webmasterz, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  18. thundertoms

thundertoms Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just purchased 2 items from Dhgate. Hope they will ship my item.

thundertoms, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  19. opportunity2

opportunity2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure you will get your items, by the way I did get my money back just like they promised. Who knows I might give them the info next time.

opportunity2, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  20. arlisch

arlisch Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard good things about DHgate....but experiences might not be typical.

arlisch, Aug 10, 2010 IP