1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any experience with Clixgalore.com?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Hank, Feb 17, 2005.

Any of our fellow members have experience as a merchant using Clixgalore.com?

I'd also be interested to hear any affiliate comments.

From merchants, I'm curious, which level did you sign up for? How is it working for you? Do they fulfill the promises on their website sales pages? Does their existing affiliate network jump in and help you sell? Are they accurate in their recording and deducting affiliate payments from you? Are they responsive to your needs?

From affiliates, curious if they pay you on time? Are you happy with your earnings? Do you like their system?

I know that's a bunch of questions, but I'm shopping for a good network to plug into that is not CJ type of expensive.

Hank

Hank, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  2. Janissary

Janissary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yep, I'm an clickxgalore affiliate since last year.
    see nothing bad...

Janissary, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  3. Hank

Hank Guest

Best Answers:
    Janissary - do they pay you on time? Have you had disputes with them? If so, how is their response? What type of programs to you promote?

Thanks.

Hank

Hank, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  4. Janissary

Janissary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only got 1 payment. I used paypal and they paid on time.
    I use per click, and per lead ads...

no disputes (yet)

Janissary, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  5. truncatus

truncatus Guest

Best Answers:
    Ballpark figure, what sort of traffic are you getting to yoru clixgalore adverts?

I've been experimenting with clixgalore but have yet to see anything exciting.

truncatus, Feb 23, 2005 IP
  6. Sirxl

Sirxl Peon

Best Answers:
    do they pay affiliates in malaysia ?

Sirxl, Feb 27, 2005 IP
  7. charless

charless Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bump this again - but I've been receiving reports from my members that they've been signing up yet I see no commission for leads or anything..

charless, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  8. markkk

markkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YES....... :D

markkk, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  9. gdtechind

gdtechind Peon

Best Answers:
    they are cheats.

i had an advertiser account with them. and they charged me for 1200 invalid clicks for more than 10 cents each for a total of $ 140.
    When i called their numbers given in australia. each time there was an answering machine and i was asked to leave a message.
    I had to make a dispute and chargeback via creditcard company.

dhaliwal

gdtechind, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  10. starmild

starmild Peon

Best Answers:
    What Date Clixgalore Paid their Publisher, I have been waiting till 15 but no payment yet..

starmild, Oct 13, 2005 IP
  11. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    I asked around a few boards about ClixGalore and heard more bad than good. Mostly fraud.

Right now we're waiting an extra month or two before launching our affiliate program and using ShareASale instead. More expensive, but better reputation.

Discreet, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  12. Vrindavan

Vrindavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Vrindavan, Nov 7, 2005 IP
  13. xfairguy

xfairguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I understand they take each month 1 USD of your earnings if you don't have enough for payout.This is stupid.

xfairguy, Nov 8, 2005 IP
  14. mikejmu

mikejmu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used them for a short while but never got a check...I'd stay away.

mikejmu, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  15. guitarpaul

guitarpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    do they still suck?

guitarpaul, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  16. InFlames

InFlames Peon

Best Answers:
    oh guitarpaul ! this thread was more than 2 years old and you bring it back !

Well I have joined them a feww weeks ago so I can't really say, I made a few sales from one of their "top performing program", will see if they pay.

InFlames, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  17. guitarpaul

guitarpaul Peon

Best Answers:
    hahaha i know it! curious if they are still burning affiliates or not. Let us know inflames!

guitarpaul, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  18. WEG0508

WEG0508 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion Clixgalore does everything they can to drain funds from affiliate accounts. They tout the ability to create multiple programs combined under one account but do not clearly state that each account has to reach a separate minimum balance before funds are distributed. There is no facility to combine account balances.

Retailers state on their affiliate pages what their payout percentage is per sale (use 25% for example), the Clixgalore description also states a 25% payout yet they credit you with 20% on each sale and then refuse to respond to e-mails you send to them asking why.

Somehow completed sales by people you know or items you order for yourself are not credited. You email Clixgalore asking why or to investigate the merchant... Again NO REPLY!

You see 'pending' transactions in their reports. To me a pending transaction says the buyer has completed the transaction and made payment but at the end of 30 days you see a huge number of 'Customer did not complete transaction' statuses... mind you these are not cancellations or returns but 'never completed transaction indications'. A Transaction should be reported separately if the customer has not made payment. There have been months where over 50% of these phantom transactions did not complete and I am sure that the 'scholars' at Clixgalore know that many web masters will throttle their advertising throughout the month based upon potential revenue based upon the pending sales reports.

My personal experience has shown it is very rare to see cancellations and returns through programs such as Linkshare and Commision Junction... at least for the products I advertise on my websites. Somehow Clixgalore has worked up some type of “black magic” reporting system where a huge percentage of reported 'pending transactions' end up being 'incomplete'.

Recently, I ran a test splitting the traffic for a merchant who was participating in both the Linkshare and Clixgalore programs. Linkshare's percentage of non-productive transactions was just a small fraction of Clixgalore's.

WEG0508, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  19. cDVDs.co.uk

cDVDs.co.uk Guest

Best Answers:
    Didn't rate them personally...

cDVDs.co.uk, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  20. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I did participate as a merchant a while ago...its like anything, you get out of it what you put into it. They do have some affiliates but you have to really work it...PM if you want to discuss the various levels further.

experienceadvertising, Mar 4, 2008 IP