1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any easy way to check for products in Chitika?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by mopacfan, Nov 1, 2005.

I'm setting this up on my site and I've looked around the Chitika site but can't find any easy way to determine the number of and relatedness of products in the system for a given key word.

Anyone know of an easy way to check words for products in the system?

mopacfan, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  2. SamOwen

SamOwen Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to shopping.com and do a search, then go to chitika.com and use their demo ad to search and see if the products you want to serve ads for are in their system.

SamOwen, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  3. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, any chitika ad, including those on your site-- use the search tab :) Or check my site below, has a big search box on the top of the home page.

TheHoff, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  4. usedmac

usedmac Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to https://chitika.com/catalog.php and you can view all of the Categories and Keywords available to use in your ad code.

I find you can also use actual items as your keywords. eg. iMac, iPod Nano, Powerbook etc.

usedmac, Nov 7, 2005 IP
  5. photoman11

photoman11 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is my virgin post here, so be gentle. I've used digital cameras as the category, with "mini tripod" as the key word. When I tested it on Chitika's preview tool, it worked great.

When I loaded it on my site, it only displayed digital cameras, not tripods! The page is http://best-family-photography-tips.com/tripod-photography.html (can't have live links yet).

Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Robert

www.best-family-photography-tips.com

If you don't take "WOW!" photos, visit www.best-family-photography-tips.com to learn how.

photoman11, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  6. sophie1986

sophie1986 Member

Best Answers:
    The items that you intend to check can be used in the catalogue section of chitkas.com and there you go... you can find the products!

sophie1986, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  7. javac

javac Peon

Best Answers:
    chitika... newbie with chitika

javac, Sep 19, 2011 IP