1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Current advice on selling a lln.com?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Ps6.com, Dec 6, 2016.

I know this site offers options, and good ones. but I have a lln that should command top dollar. I looked at an agency and they flat rejected me -- though I think they didnt get it.

Please help. I need to correct some backward steps.

Ps6.com, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  2. bae

bae Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most LLN.com domains sell for around $500. The highest publicly reported auction sale for a LLN.com this past year was nh2 for $15,000.

If you're thinking of PlayStation 6, that's still some years away. If you don't need to sell it now, I'd hold it and maybe you'll get lucky. Put something on the site, and make sure you have NO PlayStation or competitor ads. Sony could come after you. Also, keep in mind, they don't own PS4 or PS5 .com. So they don't appear to be willing to make huge offers for those domains.

bae, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    You should try to auction the domain yourself as a agency will take hefty fee and profit margin if you are able to sell it.

degreubiwa, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  4. Ps6.com

Ps6.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking that route... or maybe creative direct marketing. it isnt something whacky like wq4...and im sure that is useful to someone, but p and s are popular letters and 6 is a number with special properties.

Ps6.com, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  5. Ps6.com

Ps6.com Peon

Best Answers:
    They dont own them because they realize they made a mistake early on by not bagging them and then paying a high price. tell me they wouldnt benefit from it at 50k...

Ps6.com, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  6. Ahmednawaz

Ahmednawaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good domain , worth minimum 10k , minimum

Ahmednawaz, Jan 4, 2017 IP