1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any crypto payment gateway for e-commerce site? looking for opencart, woocommerce, shopify

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by ARULOHIM307, Nov 30, 2021.

My clients recently want to use cryptocurrency to pay for my product. I looked around, bitcoin price is insane, crypto looks quite interesting. I wish to receive bitcoin on my e-commerce site. Any suggestions?

ARULOHIM307, Nov 30, 2021 IP
  2. moskau

moskau Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, what ecommerce do you have?

moskau, Jan 22, 2022 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    coinbase cryptopayment gateway works well and no KYC required to use it.

fionix, Mar 6, 2022 IP
  4. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    @ARULOHIM307 I suggest you to try CoinPayments -> https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools .
    They have many ready-made plugins for modern ecommerce solution and they accept plenty of coins.

ultra_sweet, Apr 28, 2022 IP
  5. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    There are several options available for integrating cryptocurrency payments into an e-commerce site using platforms like OpenCart, WooCommerce, and Shopify. Here are a few options:

1. GoCoin: This payment gateway allows you to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin payments on your e-commerce site. It is compatible with a variety of shopping cart platforms, including OpenCart, WooCommerce, and Shopify.

2. Coinbase Commerce: This is a payment gateway that allows you to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin payments on your e-commerce site. It is compatible with a variety of shopping cart platforms, including OpenCart, WooCommerce, and Shopify.

3. BitPay: This payment processor allows you to accept Bitcoin payments on your e-commerce site. It is compatible with a variety of shopping cart platforms, including OpenCart, WooCommerce, and Shopify.

4. CoinPayments: This payment gateway allows you to accept a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more, on your e-commerce site. It is compatible with a variety of shopping cart platforms, including OpenCart, WooCommerce, and Shopify.

UpgradeIT.ro, Dec 26, 2022 IP
  6. Brenna Nguyen

Brenna Nguyen Peon

Best Answers:
    Blockonomics, BTCPay, Coinbase, and CoinPayments are some of the best crypto payment gateway plugins for WooCommerce.

Brenna Nguyen, Dec 28, 2022 IP
  7. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You already have an ecommerce site which means you most likely be using PayPal. Paypal can already be used to accept BTC afaik.

etc, Dec 30, 2022 IP