1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any copywriting service on Digital Forum?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Melisa455, Jul 17, 2014.

Hi all,

I am curious. I saw many content writer on Digital Forum.
    But I did not see anyone offer copywriting service here.

Is that because there is no demand for copywriting here?

Melisa455, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  2. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Melissa,

It seems like content writing is predominant. However, I'm a copywriter and I've posted services. But as I said, it seems that people are here looking for or advertising content (i.e. article and blog writing) services.

While I do some content writing as well, mostly website pages and an occasional high-end blog or PR, copywriting tends to be quite a bit more expensive. And I think there are many foreign users of this forum looking for writers and don't pay much. that's been my impression since reading posts here over the last year.

SCookAAM, Jul 18, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  3. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From what I've seen, copywriting jobs are usually contracted via the PM system. Site owners approach the writers directly and avoid the BST section completely.

YMC, Jul 18, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Of course there's a demand for copywriting here but a lot of people don't understand the difference between articles and copy.

A lot of the higher paid writers might lurk here from time to time but you probably won't see them posting much or applying to jobs in the content section of this website. The demand seems to be more catered towards $1 writers looking to scribble out some content and collect a quick PayPal payment.

That's probably a wise move unless you want your inbox and e-mail spammed with messages like:
    "Dear hiring manager I can do job"
    "I'm ready for this job!"

A friend of mine had an open job for a copywriter up on another website and he got 100+ messages (most of them read that exact line as the subject).
    "Dear hiring manager"

coreygeer, Jul 18, 2014 IP