1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any comments on my ad placement?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by sitesnapper, Jun 7, 2012.

sitesnapper, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This is probably the best placement / ad font color I've seen in a while. Great job!

qwikad.com, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  3. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    The colors and such are great. Pretty good job with your ad placement.
    You might want to consider possibly placing an ad between the rows of picture icons of the cars
    to maybe help boost your earnings in the future.

People are going to be clicking on the icons to bring up pages, placing an ad about half way through the rows of cars might lead to a few more clicks.

cbusiness, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  4. RagnarDanneskjold

RagnarDanneskjold Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree that you've placed the ads on the page well and blended the colors and such very well. The only thing I might venture to say is that considering that Google Adsense only allows 3 units per page, you might want to get more use out of the ad unit which is currently at the bottom of your page. Clicked through to one of the video pages and the ad is so low in comparison to the content down its seems very unlikely that it will get many impressions. You could consider what LasVegan said and maybe do something like that with that unit.

RagnarDanneskjold, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  5. etsuser

etsuser Peon

Best Answers:
    nice placement on your website. i dont think more than 3 ads will be good here. best of luck.you can put socialbookmarking plugins in to your website to get more visitors.

etsuser, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you need big ad size near the top and content area. Just look at your ad placement, it's easy to tell you haven't followed those 2 simple rules.

JamesColin, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  7. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ad on the bottom is useless and change the red color of your ads to the same blue as your content.

quiz, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  8. Curtis Jackson

Curtis Jackson Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice to see your site & placement is good as well but you have to do low alexa of it ..

Curtis Jackson, Jul 18, 2012 IP