1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Chitika Exper can help me to to put banner on my site

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by zahidraf, May 17, 2011.

I have a silver account on Chitika and my ads are not appering properly they are shwoing like links.

See the attached image how ads are appearing

and I want ads should be dispaly as they are showing in image 2

any one who can tell me which ads I have to use to make them as i m looking for or they are showing with gold account or what ?

01.JPG 02.JPG
    Thanks in advanced ?

zahidraf, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. raheelrehman

raheelrehman Peon

Best Answers:
    The ads show depends upon the visitors origin, and the way to visitor arrival. If the visitor is coming from USA, Canada or from european countries, through search engine, they can see the ads related to their interest. If you want to see your ads, that how do they look like, then go to chitika support page and read article (how to see premium ads) follow the instructions and you will see your ads properly. Want to see premium ads please visit my blog. Click here.

raheelrehman, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  3. shahid1

shahid1 Guest

Best Answers:
    Brother how do we get premium ads for our sites? please guide me, i am new on chitika and have same ads look like zahid.

shahid1, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  4. raheelrehman

raheelrehman Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you will have to tell me your source of traffic, then I can suggest you what to do, SEO is very much important in this regard. If your blog is submitted into several search engines, and your blog is receiving organic traffic, then you will get premium ads. The other thing is that your blog must have minimum 10 thousand visitors per month to get your blog qualify. I think you will understand.

raheelrehman, Jan 25, 2012 IP