1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Bizdirectory user using Co-op ? need help

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by ashiezai, Apr 22, 2005.

Hello .. i was trying to insert the Co-op code into my biz directory script .. but im having some problems here .. i've used mod-rewrite to make my php to become a static html ..

the base template is a php file .. but only html code is working under the customizable area ..

<?php
    ini_set ("include_path", ini_get ("include_path") . ':../:../../:../../../:../../../../');
    include ('ad_network_234.php');
    echo $ad_network;
    ?>

so i have no luck inserting this into the customizable area. Then i tried inserting this code into other area .. this works but no matter where the code i insert it .. it will appear on top of the page ... so this is kinda ugly ..

I've try using iframe but i know it;s not supported.

I've try using the Setup For .html/.htm Files Without A Footer File .. but that will get me a 500 internal server error .. so ..

is there any 1 using biz directory script can help me out? i want my co-op appear on my footer . Any help is much appreciated . Thanks in advance.

ashiezai, Apr 22, 2005 IP
  2. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Add it in index.php in the footer.

honey, Apr 22, 2005 IP
    ashiezai likes this.
  3. ashiezai

ashiezai Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks ! it worked :D
    never thought of adding the code in index.php ... i was just trying my luck with template_index.php only .. Thanks alot

You received a rep from me for that great help! :)

ashiezai, Apr 22, 2005 IP