1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Benefits from Twitter Marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by snogglemedia, Feb 9, 2011.

1. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    i saw a news that twitter do only left 7 percent of active users while leading by facebook. So i would suggest you to move to Facebook rather than twitter. Twitter, i feel it only a good place for us to share out or blog and article to share with others. Other marketing is still better with Facebook.

JerrickYeoh, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  2. roma12345

roma12345 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice advice all!

roma12345, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  3. softwebsolutions

softwebsolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using the Twitter account effectively can yield many business benefits for an organization:

• You get a chance to interact with your target audience and participate in industry conversation.
    • You can get an idea of how your competitors are promoting their brands through Twitter.
    • You can even monitor the online reputation of your brand through Twitter.
    • Promoting your blogs and articles on Twitter by posting the URLs gives proper exposure to your content.
    • You can use Twitter to promote your online events and offline activities.
    • Asking questions to other users is an excellent way of building trust amongst online users.
    • Promote your press release and company news through Twitter and chances are that your news may reach the target online users very quickly.

softwebsolutions, Mar 7, 2011 IP