1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any automated tools for Google Adwords Audit

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Monzurul Hasan, May 31, 2015.

Hi Everyone,
    I work on freelancing marketplaces as Google Adwords expert. Before starting a freelancing project sometime I need to send a Audit report to my potential clients. I need to check the account manually, make some notes and discuss with the clients. But its really time consuming.

I'm searching for a automated tool (something like wordstream) to create a Adword Audit report so I can save my time. It would be a plus if I could use my logo or business name the audit report with the tool.

Q: Is there any Premium or Free PPC audit tools online?

Thanks,
    Monzurul

Monzurul Hasan, May 31, 2015 IP
  2. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry Monzurul, I've never seen a program look that. But I personally would not want an automated audit program. I too run into a time issue with potential clients but I'd prefer a human eye looking into an account; seeing what it's potentials are, what weaknesses it has and ultimately if it is a good client. I've seen a number of programs that automate the management of an account but still have yet to see one that is as good as a real person. My guess is if there is a program to audit an account, it will also not be up to a human standard.

MarkFiore_HMD, May 31, 2015 IP
  3. Monzurul Hasan

Monzurul Hasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mark for your reply, I know that automated tool will never be up to a human standard. Human eye is always better. Yet time is the issue, sometime I need to response quickly to client and where client isn't potential. That's why I'm searching for a tool. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Monzurul Hasan, May 31, 2015 IP
  4. mascot

mascot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using any Automated Program on Adwords can wreck havoc on Adwords if anything goes wrong. You need to be 100% in control over your adwords manually when you are managing them. There was a software available few years back, but it does not work anymore.

mascot, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  5. Zherebets

Zherebets Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe K-meta.com will be useful to you...

Zherebets, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  6. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with mascot, the automated tools can be detrimental, especially once you become accustomed to them being in charge. If responding to your clients fast is your issue then automation is the exact opposite of what you want because you won't have any idea what is really happening in a campaign. Since I manage all my campaigns, I know what is happening in them so when there is an issue, I don't have to try and figure out what changes were made that could have caused it, I'll already know. So if fast response time to your clients is your goal, automation will ruin that.

MarkFiore_HMD, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  7. litheria21

litheria21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why the answer speed is so inportant for you? Clients, specially with big budgets, will need more useful answer than quick one :)

litheria21, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  8. PhilCCMedia

PhilCCMedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just came across this question and our business does offer an Automated AdWords report free - It's extremely good and uses the AdWords API so it is all private, on the tab at https://clickclick.media

I agree with what the other said about automation in campaigns, better with the human touch, but we developed this tool as a good start to provide overall campaign size and statistics prior to diving in.

PhilCCMedia, Feb 16, 2016 IP