1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Associate-O-Matic users making big income?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by UnBooked, Aug 30, 2010.

1. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi saladflorida,

1) Conversions are higher than other stores and blog solutions. I created this for myself and optimised from my experience
    2) You can add your own content (to products, categories etc.) to avoid duplicate content issues
    3) There is automatic population and you don't have to add content to the entire store. You can get a site setup in no time. I recommend 5 pages of unique content to start with (1 x homepage, 2 x category, 2 x articles) to prevent google penalties.
    4) We don't offer refunds as you will get access to guides, private forum and the software. Nobody has asked for a refund as yet.

Hope that helps, please pm me any other questions to avoid hijacking this thread.

freshdevelopment, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  2. sprstudios

sprstudios Peon

Best Answers:
    i am using the associate o matic 30 day trial.... its only been up a few days.. i'm not sure i like it and want to experiement with other things but i don't want to fork $300 up front for something that i don't does not work... freshdevelopment i would consider if you can provide example sites that use your software and screenshots of verified income from amazon.. even then i know there is never a guarantee that ANYONE will make any money... but you have to admit $300 is alot to just step into?

sprstudios, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  3. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @freshdevelopment - the sites/script look great, but just a heads-up, presumably you know that you are going to have to lose the Amazon reviews, according to the new Associates terms? Or at least put them in an iframe, as they say... Brrr...

markowe, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  4. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what you mean by big money. I've been using AOM for a few years now and it has been a good earner for me.
    Some of my sites rank well in Google as well. Some of them have been deindexed by Google, but the same happens to many other sites that don't use AOM.
    When it does to sales it's all about traffic. The more traffic you get, the more sales you'll get. Try to analyze your traffic. See what your visitors are looking for and where do they go when they come to your site. This might help you a bit. If you want send me a PM with some of your sites and I might drop you a comment or two

If you have many AOM sites and don't need them any more I might be even interested in taking them off your hands :)

pixads, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  5. Dr.Viper

Dr.Viper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stop using those plugins.. Even if your site has low amount of posts, if those are good, you could make much better revenue....

Dr.Viper, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  6. freshdevelopment

Best Answers:
    Check my sig to get $100 off, which will make it easier for you to justify. We have a 30 day money back offer so consider it a trial - just request a refund within that time and you get it back no questions asked.

If you have more questions and for the proof of earnings, SERPs etc. please contact me via the website.

freshdevelopment, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  7. freshdevelopment

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback and the heads up. I got the email about the reviews which is a bit of a bummer, but I presume they will still give the actual rating. Already I have a great idea on how to make up for this... but I haven't announced it to our users yet so im not spoiling the suprise!

freshdevelopment, Sep 18, 2010 IP