1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Alternative to Tweepi?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by jryan89, Jan 19, 2016.

Hi everyone,

Tweepi is basically crap with their follow limit of only 250 and unfollow of 100. I also use manageflitter to unfollow more than the 100, but is there any other option out there to follow more than 250 per day? That amount is super low. The 500 they used to offer was much better. Thanks!

jryan89, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  2. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using both tweepi and Managefilter than why you need other alternative. They too will give you the same at no paid account. If you want to give more then buy thier paid account.

Anusha55, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  3. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've neen using Hootsuit and Netbase. Really great services easy to use.

HelenVendo, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Indeed. I used to promote tweepi every chance I got. Loved their service. I'd still use them, even with the limit in place. I lost interest in it once they disabled "unfollow the unfollowers". That option was probably why the majority of people used them.

qwikad.com, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  5. jryan89

jryan89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's manageflitter...And they do not allow you to follow anyone unless you purchase their $12 Pro version. Yes, I can unfollow the 500 that I used to unfollow by using both services, but I am only allowed to follow 250 for free through tweepi. Any other options to "Follow" for free. Crowdfire is only 35 and unfollow is 50. Not worth the time. Thanks for the help...

jryan89, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  6. mona monina

mona monina Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys. Have you heard about Miramir ?
    It seems like new social network that's going to be a new facebook for the alternative community, looks really cool and it will launch soon !

mona monina, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  7. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to have more follow unfollow option then you will have to pay. I believe no one will give you more than that since it's there business they can't entirely go free.

Anusha55, Jan 22, 2016 IP