1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any advise before i go for CJ ?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by wtg, Nov 21, 2011.

Hi Fellas,

Till now I am using clickbank, promoting 2 products which converts at least once in week, I won't say it's nice but so far with no promotion i think it is OK. Now I want to try my hands on CJ . What you think ? Should I or that would be a bad idea ? Would appreciated views from those who are experienced.

I am not asking how to promote or hot to get started etc etc, i can figure that. You won't have to type much :) Just few expert words will mean much for me.

Thanks.

wtg, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  2. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Be fair with CJ and they will be same with you. As you are expert your self so i have no many words for you. But You have taken a good decision.

alexgreatcpa, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  3. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Man for encouragement .

wtg, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  4. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is always recommended to test a different network and see whether it works well than the one you are already working.So best of luck!

shuvo, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  5. knowlsey

knowlsey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CJ works well for physical products but why don't you try Amazon - https://affiliate-program.amazon.com -, they sell most things and customers trust them. I've built several review sites and do

very well with Amazon.

You obviously don't make as much commission as CB but due to the volume of targeted customers you'll get if you have a good niche you'll easily earn the same amount.

Knowlsey

knowlsey, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  6. fortunesfromhome

fortunesfromhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi , make sure you check affiliatewindow.com - very good and have some great store fronts and clients - easy to use !!!!

fortunesfromhome, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  7. jerrymaestro

jerrymaestro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been joining CJ for five month ago but Now I still not earn any money from this Aff network, however, can not because I try my best, hope the situation will change in the future.

jerrymaestro, Nov 26, 2011 IP