1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any advanced ebay Developers here?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by joch21, Mar 10, 2006.

Im currently making a new ebay website. There is a lot of funtionality im trying to program into my website using the API. Some stuff im familiar with and some stuff that I have no clue about.

Has anyone made some advanced ebay websites before? Like setting the user token so you can go into a sellers auctions and add a piece of code to the end of all of their aucitons. There are a few big websites that have this functionality and I want to incorperate it into my website. I just want to add a little code that will insert a small image and link but im not sure where to start with this.

Also, Is there a way for a seller to enter what their ebay ID is on my site and then generate the URL to that sellers items for sale? This should be rather easy but im worried because some sellers have puncuation and other things in their name and Im not sure how the url looks for these sellers.

Can anyone share some experience here.

joch21, Mar 10, 2006 IP