1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anti-War 100,000 - Pro-War 400

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Sep 25, 2005.

1. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ROFL! That's true, I agree with you 100%!

EGS, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mia you forgot to comment:
    you were having such a good time bashing Clinton, why don't you look at the graphic and the real percentages and bash him some more? Wait... those numbers look like clinton did a better job than both bushes, I can see why you had no comment ;)

Where do you live? Those people are paid UNDER THE TABLE working on peoples yards, doing construction, etc. I live in a state that is flooded with illegal mexicans... they stand on all the street corners in groups of 10-30 waiting for ford 150's to come pick them up for a days yard work that they're paid $20 for. :rolleyes:

It's basically identical to the war on terror. It's a "war" that is impossible to win, costs the american people billions of dollars, takes innocent peoples lives, and is a tool for getting more opressive laws passed and put the government in more control of the everday life of the average person.

yo-yo, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  3. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your ignorance is showing. :rolleyes:

Crazy_Zap, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  4. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    American Made Concentration Camps
    for Peaceful Protestors:

http://newstandardnews.net/content/?action=show_item&itemid=942

Symptoms Treated:
    535 + “lots” Hand Cuff related injuries
    142 + “lots” Stress/Anxiety/Emotional Support
    112 Sunburns (including prevention)
    105 Bruises
    102 Sore Throats
    80 + “lots” Dehydration (including prevention)
    70 Respiratory Complaints - many of which are thought to be related to conditions at Pier 57
    57 Rashes – many of which are thought to be related to conditions at Pier 57
    50 Blisters

46 Cuts/Scrapes/Lacerations (including facial abrasions)
    34 Sprains/Strains/Breaks
    20 Pepper Spray
    16 Burns
    16 Head Injuries
    11 Nausea
    6 Heat Exhaustion
    4 Vomiting
    4 Fever
    3 Diarreah

yo-yo, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Ouch, boy ain't that the truth! :D

GTech, Jan 7, 2006 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Mia, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  7. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mia still no comment on the REAL numbers about the good old deficit huh? ;)

I suppose there's not really any conclusion you can come to from those numbers except that Clinton did a better job, and that both bushes are complete failures. But that would be against your undeniable loyalty and love for the bush family.. so you keep silent :)

yo-yo, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Oh, I did not forget, I just don't care to comment.
    I think you misunderstand. I am not bashing Clinton. I actually like the guy, on a personal level. Anyone you talk to, I don't care who it is, when they meet and talk to him find that he is a very likable person. He has a very compelling and engaging attitude in conversation. He is very easy to talk to, and listens well. I just think (know) he sucked as a President, and Governor.

Clinton did a very good job of nothing. The declines you are trying to show are the result of a Republican Congress, not a democrat in the whitehouse. You guys had the thrown for 40 years and did nothing. 1994, things changed, and you have taken the time to point that out. That is why I do not care to comment. You have no idea where the credit belongs.

We have just as many Mexicans in Wisconsin as you do in AZ. Which ones are legal or not, I really do not know, nor do I care. They come here seeking a better life, work hard, and do quite well. I have yet to see one complain of exploitation in the US. In Mexico, perhaps, but here? NO WAY. In fact, the only other people on the block that still always wave the Star Spangled Banner are my Mexican neighbors. They made their way here illegally, (like all of us did at one time) and now call the US home. They learned my native langauge, become US citizens, and work hard taking care of their families and our community. GOD BLESS THEM FOR THAT. What is wrong with you. Do you hate Mexicans that much? I remember my grandfather telling me of a time when he waited for a truck to pick him up. I remember him telling me of a time when he picked people up with that truck. Not a one, including himself was ever anything but thankful that that truck was there. It was a ticket to food for his family, a roof over his head, and a brighter future.

Not all of us grow up with a silver spoon in our mouths. And those that don't sure as hell do not bitch about how the world treated us, or make sick statements about others like them.

So the war on terror is impossible to win? Yeah, ok. Give up then. I guess WWI and WWII where both "impossible to win". WWII cost more than any war in history in both lives and money. We won though. Thank God the world did not share your dismal look on life.

Mia, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Notice the arc dipping after 94'. Think about it..

Mia, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  10. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now I'm POSITIVE you have no idea what you're talking about!

Did you hear Wisconsin called a state of emergency because of it's borders? Because I know Arizona did.. :rolleyes:

Wisconsin:
    White persons, not of Hispanic/Latino origin, percent, 2000 87.3%
    Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2000 (b) 3.6%

Arizona:
    White persons, not of Hispanic/Latino origin, percent, 2000 63.8%
    Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2000 (b) 25.3%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/55000.html

So now that I'm sure Illegal mexicans are few and far between in Wisconsin I can disregard all of your fake stories.

No Mia, I don't hate Mexicans at all. But I can see FIRSTHAND the problem that is created by letting the flood over our borders ILLEGALLY. :rolleyes:

You can't compare a war on "terror" to a world war. The world wars had clearly defined COUNTRIES as enemies to defeat. The war on terror is against anyone who disagrees with our government. We can't just defeat Iraq or Afganistan and win the war on terror...

Don't you know the Patriot Act 2 they tried to pass said any US Citizen carry drugs (even marijuana) is considered a terrorist!

The war on terror is nothing but propaganda to attack, destory, and jail anyone they wish just by calling them a terrorsit.

Maybe you forgot how big of a liar George Bush Really Is...
    “Evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program…Iraq could have a nuclear weapon in less than a year.” - President Bush, 10/7/02

yo-yo, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that mia story is fake. Don't forget that illegal immigrants based on their financial position have to live mostly in ghetto areas. I am almost sure that in mia neighborhood there is a large population of illegal immigrants, he just doesn't understand that it is not the same in the whole state. ;)

gworld, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  12. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wow I missed that one, the same amount of hispanics in Wisconsin as Arizona....That's gotta be the funniest thing I've read in ages..:D:D:D:D

I live right outside of a town that has a large hispanic population due to canning operations, even still the hispanic population is very low in the town compared to that of Arizona.

GRIM, Jan 8, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  13. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He really stuck his whole foot in his mouth on that one. How he thought anyone would believe a state against Canada had as many mexicans as a state against the mexican border is way beyond me!

I've got to say it.... OWNED! :D

yo-yo, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  14. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    And yet you and other loonies sit here daily spouting scriptures from websites with "prison" in the url like droned angry white males with low IQs. Hmm, think about that.

Therefore we must immediately surrender. Let's see, you hate our military (as evidenced by some of your direct comments), you hate your country, you would sell your country out (as previously admitted to). Why pretend you care? You don't. Move!

Oh, that's a relief, I thought it was only little old ladies that added walnuts to their fudge brownies :rolleyes: Yeah, I'd love to see that one. Preferably from a source other than "prison" in the url. Got pimped fear?

And yet your own logic works against you, as here you are pimping AJ fear! Psst, there's little midgets in black suits peeking in your window :D

What's the lie part?

GTech, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I thought we were talking about "illegal immigrants" that are hispanic. What census data accounts for this? Who knows, for all I know we have more here than AZ.

Why on earth are we still discussing this? What does it really have to do with this thread? NOTHING...

Mia, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ah to be young and dumb again. I miss those care free days (not).

I did not realize Wisconsin was against Canada. Oh you mean one that borders it? What about New York? Damn, they border Canada too... No Mexicans there I guess.

I was speaking of illegal's which is what we were talking about originally, was it not? Still not finding any census data on that.

You think just because we are further north of the border that illegal aliens do not find there way up here? I'm not sure I understand your logic. If that is the case there are obviously more Candians here than I once thought. We may have to change the pronunciation of some of our vowels now.

If you hate Mexicans so much, perhaps you should move? We welcome them here GLADLY!

Mia, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  17. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats why the homeland security cheif said he wanted to kick out every single illegal alien without regard :rolleyes: . That's why its debated on TV almost every single day of the year as well.

yo-yo, Jan 8, 2006 IP