1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Answers.com

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ebiztrendz.com, Oct 31, 2018.

Dear Friends,

I am back after a long time, Excuse me if I posted this question in the wrong category.

One of my colleagues is saying that he has created an account on answers.com and in excel report he mentioned that he has created an account on answers.com , but after checking the website I tried to signup on the website itself and got to know that this website has already stopped accepting signups.

https://www.answers.com/login
    Due to various factors including data privacy, costs of keeping the user profile system functional, efforts required to continuously patrol user-generated content, and a decision to focus more resources on growing other lines of business, Answers.com is no longer operating in an editable format. This means that all user profiles and logins have been deleted, and while the site remains readable, the ability to answer and edit questions is no longer publicly available.

That colleague may say that he had created an account and accounts have been deleted by them.

Is there any way or option available to know when they have updated this status on the website.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

ebiztrendz.com, Oct 31, 2018 IP
  2. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    It's not the best source. I recommend you use another service.

Orol, Nov 11, 2018 IP
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it looks like they have cleaned up the site a little bit, but the only thing you can do is contact them and ask them if they are planning on reopening in the future - or you can visit the login page once a week to see what it says.

ETA, I was kind of shocked to see that they locked the website up like that.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Karen May Jones, Nov 11, 2018 IP