1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Answering Allegations about Islam - !!! Come And Join Us !!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Postingpays, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Anyone and everything not Muslim.

Mia, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  2. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Thing you quote is Not but just the writing made by some of tha human, well I am here to spread the love and effection and you guys are Just trying to have your comments without any Proof.

If you have than Answer me Just 1 Q'n.

::-::Where is the REAL BIBLE revealed on Jesus (pbuh) ??

::-:: Its Translated version according to some Humans NOT By God Himself. Isn't it ??

::-:: In every religion there is a sound Base, and its the Sacred BOOK by the Almighty God. But you have not less than 70 Versions of BIBLE even itself contradicts and have got UNLIMITED no of Scientific and Mthematical errers which a single person can only Understand.

NOTE :: I am NOT attacking in anyway on any religion but trying to say that If you have the real words of God than come with It and Let Us follow.

Well, the 1000's of people who died don't have ??

Postingpays, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are getting the same false information that "muslim" was getting from a lame site that shows the author was attempting to be misleading.

One point on your 70 versions - show the list or them and what is different about them. You are probably to scared to research this to find out thou. Hint: They aren't really different = different translation are people trying to make sure that translating it into English (or other language) is correct = some exceptions are those like jehovah witnesses who rewrote words to fit their belief.

debunked, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  4. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    Ok, So you said its the translation and I agreed.

But where is the REAL BIBLE ?? The orignal version of it ??

Hindu'es have the REal version of their scripts
    Muslims have the real version of Qur'an

But where is the orignal version of Bible ?? on which 100% of the christians believed in ??

Postingpays, Sep 23, 2006 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sitting in the draw of every US hotel I have ever been in. Hell, I have two sitting on my desk right now.

Mia, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  6. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When something dates back before parchment and paper, you still want the original written manuscript? LOL

As mentioned before many scrolls, parchments etc.. have been found with various estimated dates and they only have confirmed what was passed on.

Hard to understand how the Bible could predate the koran by so many years and still be accurate and truthful unlike many books trying to be like the Bible

debunked, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  7. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why debate with Muslims? Mohammed orders them to lie to infidels if it will benefit Islam.

There is a practice in Islam called "hudaibiya" where Muslims believe it is good to lie to infidels to further Islam named after a truce Mohammed made with Jews, and when Mohammad ordered other Muslims to lie to Jews and say they renounced Islam to infiltrate Mecca as spies to prepare the ambush DURING the truce, he ambushed them and slew them mercilessly. When asked if it was okay to break his promise, Mohammad said quite literally "it is okay to lie to further the cause of Islam" Though that truce in which Mohammad broke his promise and ambushed the jews sounds awfully familiar... :rolleyes: Hmmm... I wonder... where did we hear of a truce with Islam before....? Nasrallah is very close in character to Mohammad. Ruthless, truce-breaking, ambushing, kills civilians. All things Islam condones.

If a Muslim is going to try and defend themselves first articulate these two things:

1. What happens to a non-muslim who tries to enter Mecca? (rhetorical, they are forbidden on pain of DEATH from entering the city)

2. How did Mohammad "convert" Medina? (also rhetorical, it was by "killing" all who did not "submit")

Islam means "to submit" - a Muslim is "one who has submitted"

The religion's goal is to FORCE the world into submission!

Their goal is "Dar al Islam" - one world under islam. If you are arabic, I GUARANTEE you have heard of it.

How can anyone really believe Islam is a religion of peace when the largest Muslim organization in the USA is the "Nation of Islam" which advocates killing all whites?

Cyrus255, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  8. Skynt

Skynt Peon

Best Answers:

Thats specious reasoning that a woman must wear a viel, no where in the new testament is a woman ever commanded to wear a viel over her Face

Stop trying to twist the truth, although your good at it.
    Don't read into the text something that isn't there , that is man adding to the word of God.

EDIT: That was a little late, the topic has already gone on before I was able to reply. Hopefully you'll be able to determine what it was about.
    This was in reponse to Postingpays' previous post.

Skynt, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  9. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    Prove it with some authentic Hadith / Quran .. Don't BLAME us ...

The fact was that the "Hudaibia" which was the peace treaty b/w Muslims and Kuffars of Mecca, It was broken by the Non-Muslims by killing Muslims ... Take some book of History and you will get notified ..

Well, Let me tell you clear and make an examle so that you may understand.

Every religion has got some sacred place where the non-related persons are not allowed .. If some American has to go in some other country say germany what you require ?? A VISA and a Passport

Simillarily, to enter inside the Holy Mosque of Mecca (NOT city of Mecca) you need a special Passport and Visa and it is Just a saying ::

La Illah ha Ill Allah , Muhammad ur Rasool Ullah
    There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) is the messenger of Allah.

Just by saying this you got the pass of MECCA ...

We will welcome you All there ...

Well, do you think by Killing ??? Medina was NOT conquered but the Muslims who reached Meddina were speading the real word of God and which was accepted by many of the Medina People ... And After the "Hijrah" (movement) from Mecca to Medina of Muhammad (phuh), many of the people alreday embraced Islam NOT BY SWORD BUT BY LOVE AND PEACE.

USA is NOT Islamic country .. and I don't know about them much ..These are Just the stories and you don't have a single proof that Islam is spreading by sword ...

Postingpays, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  10. Skynt

Skynt Peon

Best Answers:
    Another thing Postingpays.
    Please post some evidence of true contridictions in the bible. I'd love to see them. I use to bet money with a couple of atheist I knew, if they could find a contridiction in the bible and its many differen't versions, I'd pay them $100 each.

They failed.

Skynt, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  11. Skynt

Skynt Peon

Best Answers:
    Explain these scriptures

EDIT: Another thing I want to respond to , Postingpays, is your argument that we as christians and jews don't have the original text.
    We do, and its in hebrew, and the hebrew version of the Torah and bible have always been accurate. The jews since the end of their kingdom in so-called palestine around 586 BCE have kept a strong identity, and the Torah. Thats better then the musilums have done. I'd also like to mention that the Torah predates the islamic scriptures. Looks like date-wise we already have a better track record then you musilums.

Skynt, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  12. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    I will come to this later, as this topic will get converted to some other direction, Lets clear this first ::

Take these some clear contradictions first ::

Expain these than I will move to some other comments made by members ...

Postingpays, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It would be a lot easier to take you Muslims seriously if you would quit executing people for expressing their rights to freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Will.Spencer, Sep 24, 2006 IP
  14. The Critic

The Critic Peon

Best Answers:
    Gideons, the Bible Ninjas - sneaking into hotels across America, silently placing their books and leaving as quickly as they came.

The Critic, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  15. Red Fairy

Red Fairy Peon

Best Answers:
    hi posting pays

could you tell me where in the koran does it say a woman must be completely covered by a veil, dress etc. and where exactley does it say that a man can have more that one wife.

were these rules put in place before or after muhammad

Red Fairy, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    There was no Islam and no Koran before Moe went into his cave with no food and enough hash to create a new religion.

Will.Spencer, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  17. Red Fairy

Red Fairy Peon

Best Answers:
    so then basically the koran is actually the word of muhammad and not allah, is that correct???

Red Fairy, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  18. Skynt

Skynt Peon

Best Answers:
    Theres no contridiction there, the Lord was angry with Israel in the first place, so he provoked David to wrath and then David committed a sin and the land was punished. Theres a little more to it then that as well if you'll stop reading into it.

And you haven't answered my question on those violent scripture's in your Koran. Stop avoiding it.

EDIT: The hebrew interpretation tends more to the effect that God let David have his way. The word "provoke" in english is misleading. However, I don't see anything misleading about those scriptures in both arabic and english in the Koran.

Skynt, Sep 25, 2006 IP
  19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Wow! I can't believe I got to the end of this post. I have a pounding headache and think I am now a follower of Gtechism for the true posting. Master of DP Land:)

Rebecca, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  20. CedarCity

CedarCity Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still interested to know who the infidels are?

CedarCity, Sep 26, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.