1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Answering Allegations about Islam - !!! Come And Join Us !!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Postingpays, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake2k5

snake2k5 Peon

Best Answers:
    o dam i gave the wrong link out now that makes me stupid dam... lol anyways guys what ever you say i dont mine as long as its wrong.

snake2k5, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    We all know who is winning and who is losing.

Blogmaster, Sep 18, 2006 IP
  3. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And many of the Lies made by them are already Exposed, http://www.answering-christianity.com/jochen_katz_rebuttals.htm

This is not the game, This is the Q'n of Life ...

Let me tell you Clear.

1. This is NOT from the Qur'an.

Infact this is saying by the holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as he was describing about the future thataccording to the Signs of Last Day, when there will be OPEN war declared by the 3rd Union (They can be Jews as well as they can be united with some Allies but sure they will not Christians).

And During the "war" against the muslins declared by Jews, its obligation not only by religion but by Humanity to fight back for Justice.

-------
    Jihad, Started from the BIBLE

Christians often refer to Islam as a terrorist religion, and they abuse the Arabic word "Jihad" and portray it as a reference to terrorism. We must not forget that JIHAD began in the Bible, where GOD Almighty Commanded His followers to fight for His Holy Cause. Let us look at what the Bible says about Jihad:

GOD Almighty Chose the land of Palestine to be the Jews' "Promise Land", and thus, ordered them to go into it and fight the pagans there so they can have possession over it:

One simple Question: Did the disbelievers in the land of Palestine during the times of Moses start any war with the Hebrews who ORIGINALLY came from Egypt?? Absolutely Not!

Later on, the Hebrews or the "Israelites" or the "Jews" (call them as you wish) have committed Pedophilia, Murders and Terrorism against those disbelievers:

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed?

It's odd how one of the 10 Commandments says "Thou shalt not kill (or murder). (Exodus 20:13)", and yet, the bible ordered the killing of innocent children and non-virgin girls by the mass!

Also, according to the Talmud's historical elaborations on Numbers 31:17-18 above, Moses gave direct orders for his men to have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with every VIRGIN GIRLS who was AT LEAST 3 YEARS OLD:

Would you like to answer this ???

Postingpays, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  4. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    answeringislam
    answeringchristianity

answeringbatman

[​IMG]

Rick_Michael, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  5. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    This is just getting pathetic.

"Would you like to answer this ???"

Why would anyone need to respond to an interpretation of the Bible? All it says in the Bible is that they were to keep the women children for themselves. Which could just as well have meant as their own children.

KalvinB, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Life for whom? Seems like like it calls for an awful lot of death to me.

Sorry, pausing for a moment to laugh here :) I can just imagine you shaking your finger while pointing it at me! Too funny!

OK, let's break this down. Bare with me here. First, you respond with outrage that this is not from the quran. Where did my source link to? Are you suggesting you are not familiar with the hadith, or this an attempt at deception? Which one works best for you?

So onward we go. After denial it's from the quran, which I never suggested, you then go on to defend what it says. So now there is an excuse, where before we tried to dismiss because it's not in the quran (it's in the hadith). See what I'm saying here?

So instead of acknowledging the blatant racism towards Jews in the hadith (also the quran), you attempt to dismiss it and make excuses for it. Along the way, you avoided my question all together:

Did you intentionally avoid this, or was it accidental? It's a fair question, no?

Once again, you are making excuses. In order to cover up the shortcomings of your religion, you are seeking to lay blame elsewhere. And yet, we are supposed to have open dialogue in the world when muslims cannot take responsibility for their actions.

Jihad is what it is. It's terrorism, fighting in the cause of allah. And that cause is world domination of islam. Even your scriptures point this out by instructing muslims to fight in the cause of allah.

Trust me, when Christians start flying planes into buildings, bombing trains, subways, cars, hotels, buildings...start making threats to islamic leaders over a misunderstood quote, start torching embassies, blowing shit up, killing others, holding signs that say "behead those that insult Christianity" and start racking up a rap sheet like this, I'll be the first to take issue. But until then, don't pee on my head and tell me islam is raining with peace and tolerance.

Look at the Bible all you want. I'm not here to defend the Old Testament in a time before Christianity and far before islam was invented. Israel was Israel long before islam was invented. If occupying other countries is your concern, I suggest that no other religion in the world today has more experience in occupying other countries than islam.

GOD Almighty Chose the land of Palestine to be the Jews' "Promise Land", and thus, ordered them to go into it and fight the pagans there so they can have possession over it:

Nope. I'm not familiar with the Talmud. Someone who is and wants to take issue with it can.

When Jews start flying planes into buildings, bombing trains, subways, cars, hotels, buildings...start making threats to islamic leaders over a misunderstood quote, start torching embassies, blowing shit up, killing others, holding signs that say "behead those that insult Jews" and start racking up a rap sheet like this, I'll be the first to take issue. But until then, don't pee on my head and tell me islam is raining with peace and tolerance.

GTech, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  7. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    Muslims sound a lot like democrats: a whole lot of bitching about what the other people are supposedly doing wrong, not much of taking the plank out of their own eye.

I was all excited to learn about Islam but all I'm seeing is Bible bashing.

KalvinB, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

What he said.:eek:

Mia, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  9. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think all Muslims are the same, but Iran's president was funny in his interview, as he sounded quite a bit like many dems I hear/see all the time. But unlike Ahmadinejad (whom I believe has concise plans), the dems are intellectually bankrupt.

I don't respect a great deal of the Repubs (for many reasons), either, but atleast they don't sound like the enemy....

Rick_Michael, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  10. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    I am still @ this point that its NOT from the Quran, Its from the Hadith. Thats what I want to mention only. Its upto you and your mind that how you figure this up.

Go kill him is the phrase if you understand will be used by the stone or Tree behind which the Jews will hide and I would like to tell you that Jesus (as) according to muslims will be with Imam Mehdi to fight against them. But that will be the time of "End of Times" not now.

And I will say this tollerant. Just tell me when you are in state of war with some Party, Country or religion than During the war if some enemy is in front of you .. what will be your words and comments about him ???

Will you say PEACE .. ??

Or you will say "Oh my Brave soldiers !! Kill them all"" ???
    If you would say Peace than such Debris and Killings just for your own cause will not be there. You can solve these problems by peace and debate and talk. But you Attack on peaceful Lebonon and They Defended. Don't tell me its story I know all of this, Just for 2-3 Soldiers you killed 1000's of people .. and those ywho couldnot fight back .. .

Ah !! thay still fight back and you were Pushed Back to your own homeland .. Accpet the TRUTH my brother .. .Accept it that YOU LOST THE WAR !!! YOU LOST IT !!!

Don't comment on which you don't know ...

Jihad, is the struggle against any Evil even if its caused by Muslim, a christian or a Jew. What you are pointing to is "Qitaal" to fight back , and I tell you that "Qitaal" according to Islam is only obligatory when some enemy tries to attack on you. else there wil be no fighting against any other Person/ Religion.

Hope you get this clear now !!!

Postingpays, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  11. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Again, I never stated it was from the quran. I clearly quoted it from the hadith with reference. This is a non-issue. However, the scripture is most telling about how Jews are perceived in islam.

I believe if you took the time to read the New Testament, you would have a hard time convincing yourself that Jesus is about death and destruction. After all, Jesus was a Jew himself, and the Jews are God's chosen people. Regardless of anyone's religious convictions though, if you compare the life of Jesus and what he as about, one could not come realistically come to the conclusion that He will be looking for Jews behind a rock to kill.

Killing Jews is tolerant? I do suppose it takes a twisted sense of reality to form this conclusion. We're not talking about a state of war here.

Let's analyize this. hamas and hezbollah, both terrorist organizations, cross international borders to kidnap Israelis and both fire rockets into Israel coupled with long histories of sending suicide bombers to Israel to kill civilians. Israel declares it an act of war and gives both the opportunity to return it's citizens who were unjustly kidnapped. Both ignore the opportunity to avoid war (because war is what they want).

So war is declared when peace could have been an option, but hamas and hezbollah rejected peace. Israel warns citizens of Lebanon days in advance of strikes with not only leaflets dropped from aircraft, but also via loud speakers into areas warning civilians to evacuate. In addition, Israel also warned it's own civilians of incoming rockets indescriminately fired into Israel with the sole intention of killing civilians.

hezbollah hides behind women, children and the UN. They fought with no uniforms and fired rockets directly from within and around civilian infrastructure in hopes of civilian casualties to say "look what these savages did." Unscrupulous reporters/photographers merily helped this cause along by staging and faking photo opportunities, making false reports and were generally threatened and controlled by hezbollah about what they could report. Meanwhile the leader of hezbollah was hiding like a coward in the Iranian embassy.

Just 2-3 soldiers, huh? Seems pretty honorable to me. If I were fighting for a cause and a country, I'd sure be happy to know that my country would not give up so easily on me.

I am not Israeli. I have never been to Israel. I am not Jewish, I am a Christian and proud of it.

As far as being pushed back, Israel was pushing forward up till the time of the cease fire. Had it not been for hezbollah drastically seeking a cease fire (hudna) and calling on the world community, the war would have continued onward. Both sides took casualties in this war, but what came out of it most was how hezbollah cowardly hid behind women, children and the UN. Israel went to great efforts to warn civilians and had it not been for that, death tolls would have been much higher. Had hezbollah not hid behind women and children, death tolls would have been much lower. While Israel took on the task to limit civilian deaths through constant efforts to warn them, hezbollah's only intention was to inflict civilian deaths.

I'm aware of both definitions of jihad. The one that is to be told to the infidel (that it's a "peaceful internal struggle") and the one that is actually used in practice.

GTech, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  12. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    write your own work,im gonna hunt this down.

Grafstein, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  13. Postingpays

Best Answers:
    I am not here to hunt someone, but you people made me to act something Harsh. I respect your feelings for Israel, but Brother again I would say you have your own picture developed Under the Media BBC and CNN .. But I have got a differernt view of this War as We know the realities .. Who better know this either an Isreali or Lebonian..

lets get back to the topic and Please let me clear my statement here.

Islam Is the religion of peace and hamony and there is NOT a single act that Muslims make the First step towards war, but they alomst defended themselves.

The war was only declared when there was either breach of treaty by Kuffars Or The first Attack by them.

And I think you better know your Bible that which verses we muslims can quote to Prove Jesus (pbuh) as non-tolerate Person, But we will NOT as we respect respected Jesus (pbuh) and he has the dignity and pride as that of Muhammad (pbuh).

Hope you will get to some realities now ...

Postingpays, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  14. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First off. Your own statement contradicts itself. Not a single act muslims make ... then you say they almost (always) defended themselves. The sentence is contradictory.

Anyways....

http://www.mofa.gov.om/oman/discoveroman/omanhistory/OmanduringISlam

lorien1973, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  15. roiei

roiei Banned

Best Answers:
    We don't need you to tell us what is islam or quran, we know it well and we know all your scams.
    You know very well that Jews are the chosen, but you jealous and think how to kill Jews and destroy Israel - against any God that you think he can hear you by pray him, you are praying to God that not want to hear you!, you can pray to your wall - it's the same.

So go tell stories to naive/stupid people, not to people that knows you and your quran.

roiei, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  16. CedarCity

CedarCity Peon

Best Answers:
    Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world.

And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of
    an infidel?

CedarCity, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  17. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    You and your chosen people..

latehorn, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  18. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ha ha.

ha ha ha ha
    he he ha hee heeee hee ha
    ha ha

ha ha hoho hohohoho
    hahahahahah hohohohohhohohhoh

hehehehhahohaeohhaoehhaoheohahe h
    haheoahoheoahe
    hhahoh

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(cough)
    (cough)
    (cough)
    (cough)

oh my, I can't believe what I just read. All of it is soooooooooooooo far from reality it is rediculous. Gtech gives him the truth afterward, yet they just can't see it... I wonder what it would be like if Israel hid behind kids and had their kids throw rocks at palistinian military. (oh nevermind, they wouldn't get it would they?) Sorry for laughing about such a serious issue - murdering children/civilians for jihad, but this guys interpretation of reality is moronic.

debunked, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Man, this guy would make a great democrat politician here in the states. With that kind of backwards thinking and rational. ha ha ha he ah ha he he...

Mia, Sep 21, 2006 IP
  20. Red Fairy

Red Fairy Peon

Best Answers:
    are you saying it is ok to take people if they are soliders cause they are still people with families you know

Red Fairy, Sep 22, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.